VÄTH - Experiences / UK Suppliers / Prices?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maurauth

Car
2016 BMW M4 Convertible
Hi,

I don't suppose any of you guys have had any dealings with VÄTH?

On my quest for the perfect exhaust system for my SLK 250 I've come across their systems online, unfortunately they don't list prices and there's not very many high quality videos on YT.

I've emailed but not had a response, so I don't suppose any of you have an idea of the ballpark range of how much their bits cost?

Mercedes Spezialist für Tuning und Oldtimer - VÄTH - SLK-Class R172

I love their rims as well, and their read diffuser is the most understated I've seen so far!

I enquired about a rear diffuser for my C63, was very expensive and on closer inspection the fins looked pretty ropey. I did get responses to emails though, I will see if I can dig them out.

S

Thanks guys, I wish I'd seen your post about the diffusers as I just put a best offer in for £150 on a carbon fibre diffuser, damn! I suppose for £150 thats still significantly cheaper than the SLK55 AMG part from MB and even cheaper than some Chinese copies

After reviewing all the options I think I'm going to go with the Piecha. It's about €1200 and 2-3 weeks from Germany. I'll post pictures and a video when it's all sorted incase anyone else has the same queries in the future and find this thread.

Vath are happy to take your money then good luck with supply timescales and any issues after installation.
Unless your a high roller they have no time for you ..
That’s my experience at least .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom