V12 Addition ???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I need therapy for sure then!

Lifes too short mate, 5 isn't enough
You think not !!
If I bought this it would actually be 6
A lovely one owner low mileage V6 Alfa Spider in red - 2008 car found on Gumtree - is now also coming

Nice...always fancied a nice Spider. Had a 1972 Spider 2000 here for about a year I kept in storage for a friend. Lovely old thing....same age as me!

Bought a 2005 Alfa GT 3.2.V6 Busso 2 years ago which my first Alfa. Just sold the Quattroporte I had for nearly 3 years. Just selling a 2013 Volvo V40 & 2006 XC90 4.4 V8 soon then I'll be down to 6. I reckon 7 is a nice number [emoji6]

Nice...always fancied a nice Spider. Had a 1972 Spider 2000 here for about a year I kept in storage for a friend. Lovely old thing....same age as me!

Bought a 2005 Alfa GT 3.2.V6 Busso 2 years ago which my first Alfa. Just sold the Quattroporte I had for nearly 3 years. Just selling a 2013 Volvo V40 & 2006 XC90 4.4 V8 soon then I'll be down to 6. I reckon 7 is a nice number [emoji6]

7?
Good number
I’m looking at Alfa Breras. The V6 ProDrive Limited Edition ones. Beautiful interior with full leather

But for me storing them is a challenge
Unless I spend £2000 each per annum!
Can’t hsve them lying out in the street

Always loved the look of a Brera but they are very heavy compared to the GT & the lack of the Busso in favour of that GM lump didn't do it for me. They are very good value though at current prices.

I have thought about creating a small car storage business at home for some time as have a smidge of spare land not doing a lot. Where are you based?

I tried very hard to scratch the V12 itch in trying to find a good S65 but impatience got the better of me.

I’ll certainly revisit buying a V12 at a later date, hopefully something British or Italian but just to own any would be an accomplishment!

Always loved the look of a Brera but they are very heavy compared to the GT & the lack of the Busso in favour of that GM lump didn't do it for me. They are very good value though at current prices.

I have thought about creating a small car storage business at home for some time as have a smidge of spare land not doing a lot. Where are you based?

I’m based in West London
So the market rate is £25 pw in a damp garage attached to blocks of flats
Or you go further out to professional companies at £40 pw but heated etc etc.

I'm just outside Potters Bar near Brookmans Park & not heard of anything too near here. My numbers were based on 100pcm for each car as dry indoor secure dehumdified @ 55% RH & seemed to work out. Options for monthly moving, engine up to temps etc. etc. for longer laid up cars.

Still thinking about it is a semi retirement business I could do. As I have a nearly working garage & lift there could be useful options around that as well but all theory & thoughts at mo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom