V12 Brabus not E63!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Whats going on with the rear arch/wheel arches??

Aerodynamics? Looks like something from Halfords though :p

Lowers the drag by stopping air entering the rear wheelhouse. All important when you're trying to hit the 217mph limiter.

£400k depreciation in a decade though :eek:

I wonder if The_Boss still has his wrapped Brabus side wings in this style ;)

1 of 10 made. That’s cheap.

Words well and truly fail me in trying to describe some of the things Brabus do equalled only by Khan I guess, that rear wheel section should be put in a museum of car design (if there is one) so as to encourage 5 years olds to take up car design because I'm sure they would love it and improve the concept no end.
The engineering in the engine department has always impressed me although I wouldn't pay the sort of money Brabus would charge.
In a few years time it'll probably be worth next to nothing and a good base to alter it and make it a decent proposition.
Just to add that square quilted leather is shyte, the Brabus 6 wheeler I saw at MB World was lovely inside with the dark red quilted diamond pattern leather but this!

itd definately not the prettiest, but the attention to detail brabus have put in is pretty good

Well I love it; even the Tron-esque rear wheel covers!

I like it all bar the rear wheel covers. If they can be removed for daily use it would be a seller (I haven't read the whole ad so may be)

Brabus likes to go after top speed records, and the “covers” over the rear wheels were part of reaching 230mph (or 370 kph).

It’s a very special car for the small number of people who would want it and be able to afford it. It makes the Brabus Rocket at Motorhub look like a bargain despite being continuously for sale for perhaps 6 years or so now.

I wish I had got my hands on it before Motorhub did.

It was a thing in Group C racing at Le Mans for a while (IE Jaguar XJR11).... but even they figured it looked stupid and not worth it! And I can imagine a total pain to change the tyres!

TBH I like it, but the quilted interior and the Dolly wheel covers would have to go.

kOsJHhs.jpg

Last edited:
Brabus and Khan should not be compared or used in the same sentence.... Khan butchers cars adds 50k and thinks he's designed something... Brabus build art with millions of R&D behind them....
I'm not so sure they shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as they are both capable of ruining the looks or interior of a perfectively nice car. For example that brown Brabus SL that's been for sale for ages looks just like something Khan would do. There is no other word other than hideous to describe it.
As I said the engineering work on the engines and running gear that Brabus do is absolutely fabulous, I have seen close up the work that went into the Brabus 6 wheeler at MB World and it was astounding but at a price.

......” and I’ve always liked the Honda Insight and 2CV,....can you make it look like that for me?” :) :) :) hahaha

Good I'm glad they are removable and of course the quality is there compared to Khan but they still do things that are not to everyones taste hence the Khan comparison.
And the photo you have shown is a different rear wheel section design to the one in the advert. I quite like that one as it's a more toned down design with a different spoiler to the car in the advert

Last edited:
Did somebody say this was a Brabus?
I'm not sure could tell, maybe it needs a few more bits of branding on it so we can all recognise it !
Awesome performance though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom