V12 Brabus not E63!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love the engine but oh so much nicer in a standard E63 shell without the ugly and unnecessary arches.....

Kahn's cars might be 'out there' and butchered but there is obviously a demand for them. People have different tastes, which may be different to you and I but they certainly have a market for them.

Love it :cool:

Kahn's cars might be 'out there' and butchered but there is obviously a demand for them. People have different tastes, which may be different to you and I but they certainly have a market for them.

I agree Bob, some people havnt been blessed with vision :)

The Brabus looks ok at least it has upgraded internals to match the look!

Last edited:
Very Cool that

Good I'm glad they are removable and of course the quality is there compared to Khan but they still do things that are not to everyones taste hence the Khan comparison.
And the photo you have shown is a different rear wheel section design to the one in the advert. I quite like that one as it's a more toned down design with a different spoiler to the car in the advert

Taste? This is a top speed car with all appropriate wind tunnel tested aerodynamic features.

I guess this hill climb rally Mercedes is 'Kahn' too?

renntech-reinvents-the-glk350-hybrid-pikes-peak-rally-car-31925_1.jpg

Taste? This is a top speed car with all appropriate wind tunnel tested aerodynamic features.

I guess this hill climb rally Mercedes is 'Kahn' too?

renntech-reinvents-the-glk350-hybrid-pikes-peak-rally-car-31925_1.jpg
It does look a bit Khan doesn't it

I have an embarrassing confession to make, my first Range Rover Vogue was a full project Khan black edition, I knew nothing about Khan when I bought it from Patsy Parfitt but rather liked the ebony wood inlays, quad exhaust and that it seemed to have mine and my wife's initials already embroidered in the headrests (both our names start with K). I knew little about Range Rovers so didn't notice it had been lowered but liked the remote Tv's in the rear of the headrest.

The 2nd Range Rover an Evoque I bought was from Brabus under their guise "Startech". They are only allowed to use Brabus branding on Mercedes so own a 2nd factory with the brand Startech for other vehicles. I hated the Evoque from start to finish, I was coerced into buying it by my wife and daughters and avoided driving it as much as possible, the 2.2 diesel was absolutely awful, almost as bad as the ride.

Anyway, here are some pics so I can fully purge myself and at the same time let you all have a good snigger....
399c928dd7e0965abc6f3eac0b0c2657.jpg
947fec1c56f799016a5bbbe37df745af.jpg
bb6acdb3ce126f9f295624797a38991e.jpg
f9fab3438a286115c639d42d4cc7c442.jpg
5e57d96d895493e7710d9a686f2ad7de.jpg
3ec7447b8fdbb712a606e23f3be807bf.jpg
673757fe0c7af9449588b10244aefb9f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom