V12 LAF Reg No. Get your bids in.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I guess if you can afford a £1m car then a couple of hundred thousand for the plate would be small change? On the other hand I don't know how many are on the road in the UK ...

Of course it could go on any other V12 powered car too, particularly if your initials are LAF!

I saw V12 TOY on a rari once. I'd prefer that, even over this on a La Ferrari.

I think the price this goes for would be more a show-off statement, than how much they want the plate, and the fact it's for charity dresses it up as philanthrope.

Last edited:
V12 LAF ? What's so special about that ?

LAF ? Laugh ? Don't get it

There is a smart car near me that has a V12 plate , I don't expect it costs much

There is a smart car near me that has a V12 plate , I don't expect it costs much

I was exactly the same at first Howard but worked out the LAF but is meant to stand for LA Ferrari

There's about a thousand V12 plates on the DVLA at £399; I'd rather buy a decent plate for a grand or two and donate the rest to charity.

There's a beemer near me with "V12 BWM" on it. I assume the owner is dyslexic. And it's a V8 (540).

I have a private plate, regardless of cost imo if it means something to you, who gives a f***.

People with really nice cars tend not to put plates about the model of the car on it , but have proper old skool private plates with their initials on them.

Witness all the old e class taxis with 'BNZ' or 'MBZ' cheapie plates on them :rolleyes: and all the BMW 3 series with a number plate ending in 'BMW' ... Imaginative lol

Never been a fan of private plates, with the one exception of '2 BE' and 'NOT 2B' parked alongside each other in a drive in Chelsea I used to pass regularly. Clever and therefore acceptable.

I actually once spotted '2 BE' in the West End unloading a very leggy Russian-looking blonde. Driver was clearly a minder.

Never been a fan of private plates, with the one exception of '2 BE' and 'NOT 2B' parked alongside each other in a drive in Chelsea I used to pass regularly. Clever and therefore acceptable.

I actually once spotted '2 BE' in the West End unloading a very leggy Russian-looking blonde. Driver was clearly a minder.

That's Robert Bourne. The leggy blonde probably his wife Sally Greene OBE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Bourne_(developer)

They're all over Google, he's had the on all sorts of cars, RRs, Rollers, S Class, Aston, etc.

I laughed when I saw this comedian in traffic in Liverpool a few years back!

I'm sure Ferrari have prior interest in this plate from the philanthropist owners in UK of La Ferraris. Great to see this as a charity event and I'm sure it will raise a significant amount. Bravo!

People with really nice cars tend not to put plates about the model of the car on it , but have proper old skool private plates with their initials on them.

Witness all the old e class taxis with 'BNZ' or 'MBZ' cheapie plates on them :rolleyes: and all the BMW 3 series with a number plate ending in 'BMW' ... Imaginative lol

Gotta partly disagree H - I wouldn't put a BNZ or a MBZ plate on, or BMW, but I've always preferred plates that are car related, where possible, not initial related, which I've always thought are a bit pretentious, though not in the same league of pretentiousness as BO55 etc.

When I saw the 63AMG series available to me (as my car is a 2014) I thought hmmm I like that.

I could have had my initials then 63AMG, but chose not to, for the reason mentioned above.

Each to their own I guess.

Last edited:
I've always thought BLX 2U would sometimes be useful, but I've never seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom