V4B lease company

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stuart O

Car
C 250cdi est.
Gents,

In the throes of ordering a c63 estate from this company, anyone have any dealings ????

Don't fancy passing over 3k + deposit without assurances they're the real deal ..

Any thoughts ??

Thanks

Stuart

Gents,

In the throes of ordering a c63 estate from this company, anyone have any dealings ????

Don't fancy passing over 3k + deposit without assurances they're the real deal ..

Any thoughts ??

Thanks

Stuart

Think we used them for some fleet vehicles a while back and I certainly knew a chap who worked for them by the name of Richard Boreham if I recall correctly - yep, just checked I still have his email address although havent tested if he is still there! Happy to drop him a line if you wish?

Ian

V4B leasing company

Ian ,

much appreciated but am dealing with a Rod Thomson who seems q helpfull, was just really making sure the company actually existed tbh..not tried the lease thing before and a bit wary..

thanks tho...

stuart

Ian ,

much appreciated but am dealing with a Rod Thomson who seems q helpfull, was just really making sure the company actually existed tbh..not tried the lease thing before and a bit wary..

thanks tho...

stuart

well i emailed anyway and he replied so I'd suggest that you are fine to go ahead as i have an email address for the Managing Partner.....

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom