Valentines Day.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A210AMG

MB Enthusiast
Hello

This year I've decided my wife deserves something really special. I've thought long and hard and reckon this will so the trick :rock:

What do you think?:bannana:

card.jpg

See; I'de actually buy a card like that!

It's funny and has humour....

sure, the gift it's attached to better compensate of I wouldn't be alive for much longer - but hey, its great!

Michele

If I wasn't so tight, I would have bought the wife one of them.

And if I hadn't divorced her too.

Not that I would get one sent to me, but if I did it would have the desired effect as it appeals to my sense of humour.

Can you actually get one of those ?

I'd buy it .... would be funny !! :D

hubby would get killed if he came home with that:crazy: unless the pressie was very good:devil: but in saying that it is funny:D :bannana:

Ha Ha !!

Cheers A210 .... will get that printed off on some card soon !

H

Brilliant, I might actually use that as a joke.. :D

Good God man get a grip!

Do you know how much printer ink costs!:eek:

Who would dare give their "significant other" that card with one of the following gifts......

1. Oven gloves
2. DIY Book
3. Pack Of J Cloths
4. Lawn strimmer
5. £5 Halfords gift token

Now THAT would be brave...............

Who would dare give their "significant other" that card with one of the following gifts......

1. Oven gloves
2. DIY Book
3. Pack Of J Cloths
4. Lawn strimmer

No, the most dangerous offering is that of Petrol Station Flowers. Not that I would know about that of course......:(

1. Oven gloves
2. DIY Book
3. Pack Of J Cloths
4. Lawn strimmer

Thanks for the ideas! I actually have a £5 Argos voucher...but I was thinking more on the lines of a sample scent page from a magazine which would be sufficient.. :)

But in seriousness, I am not very keen on Valentines day etc. I don't believe that there should be a specific day which you should show affection for your SO. I find it's such a big fuss, and you think "is this enough? Should I buy another teddy?" and you're desperatly trying to book the hottest resturant in town.... Bah..! Tescos Value Card it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom