Valet services in surrey ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yamaman

Car
2007 SLK280 auto/ w207 E-Class 350 CDI Coupe
Hi guys !
Can anyone tell me of a good valeting service in the Surrey area ( preferably around the Guildford area) , I want to keep my E350 in the best condition possible but I don't seem to have the time ( or any decent weather lately) to do it & I HATE it being dirty !
Any help would be most appreciated

Cheers

Mark

I can tell you one to avoid - and that's Drive 'N Shine in Godalming (if he's still trading!). What he did to my 968 cab was.....let's just say "not good".

No it won't - on that forum name and shame is not allowed, even when it is totally factual and non agressive. I should know - I posted the results of taking my 968 cab to Drive 'n Shine in Godstone, completely factual, and the thread lasted less than 1 hour before the mods pulled it. I argued my case with the mods - what is the point if you can praise the work an outfit has done but cannot warn of bad experience at another outfit. Got precisely nowhere.

So - take what you read on DW with a dose of healthy cynicism!!

If you can wait till late January, I would be able to do something.

Cheers
Mike

No it won't - on that forum name and shame is not allowed, even when it is totally factual and non agressive. I should know - I posted the results of taking my 968 cab to Drive 'n Shine in Godstone, completely factual, and the thread lasted less than 1 hour before the mods pulled it. I argued my case with the mods - what is the point if you can praise the work an outfit has done but cannot warn of bad experience at another outfit. Got precisely nowhere.

So - take what you read on DW with a dose of healthy cynicism!!

Shoot the messenger !! You can not be serious that thats not a good place to look for a "Valet services in surrey" as the orig post asked ??

The outfit I went to had good write-ups on DW, appeared to be a "Forum Supporter", and had a write-up on his own website of doing a load of work to a 968 coupe the previous year. I even visited before booking the car in to him - and still got severely bitten, to the tune of many hundreds of pounds and inconvenience to get things put right.

Caveat emptor - in spades!!

All that Gleams did a great job of my M5 Jan 2013
I will be going with them again Jan 2015 for a full valet and minor correction of the E55...

Call Alex (i'll PM him your details in a min). He is mobile and does cars we need doing in Lightwater, so sure Guildford won't be an issue.

For the next few weeks he can only do weekends as he's doing all the pre delivery stuff for Tesla !!

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom