Value of my old W211 E220 CDI Avantgarde ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guy has turned into a nightmare.

Now messaging me saying I've overcharged and wanting me to take it back!
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Guy has turned into a nightmare.

Now messaging me saying I've overcharged and wanting me to take it back!
Ha.... the first line of his ad. description:
"price reduced due to timewasters"
It's a lovely old bus; can't be many around that look that good?

Sounds like a right to**er. Just block his number on your phone or buy it back for 1999 and offer it for 2500

Think I'll just block the number.

He is telling me it has a knock from the front, going to contact trading standards!
Strange though, a friend just messaged him and he replied that it drives perfect.

He is telling me it has a knock from the front, going to contact trading standards!
Strange though, a friend just messaged him and he replied that it drives perfect.
Block it right now.

Make sure your mates keeps the message, incase any comeback, the guy really seems like a total di**. And keep screen shots of the offer he has for sale

I'd reply saying "I think you have had a knock to your head which has sent you totally mad"
Trading standards will laugh at him..

Invite him to consult his solicitor regarding his rights.
Not that he will but that's good money to a bad cause should he be dumb enough.

More seriously though, you haven't invited him to this party I hope.

That car looks lovely, with some dye on the steering wheel and seat bolster you would never guess the mileage. It will run to double that mileage.

I bet the wally has realised he can’t flip it for a quick profit. Ignore him.

Tosser getting comeuppance? Nice to hear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom