valve caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Panagiwtis

Car
c204
can anyone help me find these valve caps online to order them? i cant find them anywhere.
part number:B6 6 47 2001783ABBA8-C777-4385-8AE2-9C425FC06E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
out of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are no longer manufactured, and no longer available from MB.
I still have one new set left - bought a few about 7 yrs ago, but as I now have TPMS valves, I won't use these anytime soon.

These are no longer manufactured, and no longer available from MB.
I still have one new set left - bought a few about 7 yrs ago, but as I now have TPMS valves, I won't use these anytime soon.

Just me being nosey, what are they made of? :rolleyes:

are you going to sell them?

He he, I might :) as I really like the way my new TPMS valves look, not to mention their functionality:

26491687777_cd05eb2608_o.jpg

I thought I'll just keep them, but as nice as these OEM valves are, they are pretty much redundant for me now ... email me: david.glk @ mail.com

26492002637_8bed64fa80_o.jpg

Just me being nosey, what are they made of? :rolleyes:

It's the same technology Mercedes uses for 'chrome' and 'brushed aluminium' parts (like the top of a gearshift knob, for example) - hard plastic, coated in pretty solid layer of metal.
The really clever thing about these valves, and it took a bit of research and a microscope to ascertain, is that the thread is not coated in metal, so no chance of finding these seized one cold morning ;)

I’m after these as well as a couple are missing from my car and as above found out they are no longer made. I did manage to buy a couple off a forum member in the past but would like some more. If the other party doesn’t want them please bear me in mind as 2nd refusal. I hope you don’t mind but I will send you an email too.

Reactions: GLK
Thanks, and really happy these will be used, rather than just sitting in box for years.
The vales are now sold :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom