Valve caps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wobbly

MB Enthusiast
Car
2018 GLC 220d AMG line Premium + 1989 500SL Now sold, replaced with 2007 Aston Martin DB9
Anyone know the part number for the MB valve caps, with the star on the end, and that cover the complete rubber valve.

Some lowlife has had two of them away today:crazy:

Hello mate,

I just bought four for my new AMG's but in the end decided to have chrome valves put in , so i have 4 brand new sat here ...

Cost me £4 , same to you sir ...

Let me know if you want them and PM me your address and i'll send them over , unless you fancy a drive to sunny Hampton ?

If Wobbly doesn't want them , you're next in line Sir !

Pm sent

Sorry thems mine:)

Anyone know the part number for the MB valve caps, with the star on the end, and that cover the complete rubber valve.

Kids pinched one of mine that I had just fitted recently. So rang the Spares dept of the dealer and spoke to the spares man, who I know, he put 4 in the post for me free of charge.;) ;)

Tip - When fitting these use a pair of pliers to tighten them, makes it harder for the scrotes to pinch them.:rock:

Kids pinched one of mine that I had just fitted recently. So rang the Spares dept of the dealer and spoke to the spares man, who I know, he put 4 in the post for me free of charge.;) ;)

Tip - When fitting these use a pair of pliers to tighten them, makes it harder for the scrotes to pinch them.:rock:

THats what i do, on the C43 and the Sclass.

Thanks Gareth for the part number.

But for now Ive accepted Howard very kind offer.

And when I receive them, they will be getting tightened with some pliers.:p

I had all four nicked in Scotland:(

Thats what happens when you go to Scotland with something nice ;)

In less than six months I've had a full set of "branded" caps and then two ordinary metal caps nicked. I've now invested in some theft proof caps.

Seems pretty sad to be bothered nicking valve caps.

In less than six months I've had a full set of "branded" caps and then two ordinary metal caps nicked. I've now invested in some theft proof caps.

Seems pretty sad to be bothered nicking valve caps.

When you say 'theft proof', I was looking at a set of these in Motor World and the lady behind the counter said, "Well you'd think it would stop them, but they buy the keys to take them off with...." :crazy:

This morning I received my shiny new valve caps from Howard:) :)

Now the ML needs a wash before I fit them:mad:

Thanks Howard, have one of these.:bannana:

I'll be ordering a set shortly ... light-fingered Germans nicked the ones off my Vito when we went down to the Bodensee for the day :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom