Vaneo, 1.7cdt.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dacfolke

Car
Vaneo 1.7 cdt
My wife has the above car but we got no handbooks!! What I really need is a fuse box diagram as the windscreen washers have packed up, it seems to have upset the wiper function as well! I know the box is in the footwell but alas no layout :doh: Personally I run a modded Smart cabby and love it, that's why her indoors ended up with a Vaneo, nice car but needs a bit of sorting out. It has a vibration through the auto box as well, have changed the transmission fluid three times and filter. It's sound for a couple of weeks then starts again? I have used Dexron and not the 'liquid gold' at £17 a litre that MB actually specify......it is a wierd oil in the Vaneo box, one our local MB dealer does not keep. Should I just front up and buy this oil? Any suggestions/help gratefully received. Instrument cluster ribbon has become detached also, so no lcd display.

Get the Russek manual from Ebay for £17.
I bought it and it's priceless - once you get around the fact it has no index and the spine is not of the greatest quality to you need to handle it gently.

If you send me your details, I'll photocopy the fuse diagram and send it to you.
How's that sound ?

BTW - it's in German, so get your babelfish ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom