Vantage n430

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SportsCoupeRich

MB Enthusiast
Car
RRS
Smitten with this in green and yellow. Not sure it makes up for the V8V being nearly a decade old but off to see one next week at a launch event.

Still can't stop looking at Panamera turbos but now MB are doing 0% finance on a new sl350 which seems a great deal....

Aston Martin all the way, nothing gives you the feeling like one. We've got the v8 vantage vert and its not as fast as my old cls55 but it's not miles off and to be honest the Aston sounds and feels more exciting but we do have the semi auto which sucks around town but is awesome once it gets going

having made the major mistake of buying a V8V nearly two years ago (sold it after a year) I wouldn't recommend the brand. Build quality is awful, paint faults abound and AM are not interested.

For sure, drop dead gorgeous, but that's as far as it goes in my experience.

The sport shift box is truly awful for practical day to day, clutches are short lived for all models (about 25k miles on average at £3k a pop).

Go for the SL.

I took delivery of a new SL500 last month. I got mine on the 0% deal and with a massive discount as well.

They are really nice cars, seems very well made and no issues at all so far.

I was going for an SL350 but then drove the 500 and couldn't resist the extra power and torque. There is a huge difference in the performance of the two but both very nice and visually identical.

Just waiting for it to stop raining now...

having made the major mistake of buying a V8V nearly two years ago (sold it after a year) I wouldn't recommend the brand. Build quality is awful, paint faults abound and AM are not interested.

Go for the SL.

There's a lot of chat on PH confirming this :mad:

SL400 on the way with bi turbo V6 and 335hp :)

lxi said:
having made the major mistake of buying a V8V nearly two years ago (sold it after a year) I wouldn't recommend the brand. Build quality is awful, paint faults abound and AM are not interested. For sure, drop dead gorgeous, but that's as far as it goes in my experience. The sport shift box is truly awful for practical day to day, clutches are short lived for all models (about 25k miles on average at £3k a pop). Go for the SL.

Yeah sadly I have to agree the build quality can't match mercedes, but I feels English and I just can't help myself, it has more soul and flare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom