Vaping ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FFS the point was that even if the entire population took to vaping it would be less harmful than the minority continuing smoking.
BBC2 programmes too hard for you?

I watched the horizon program and thought it was a bit lacking in facts, as it was mostly speculation ******s as per when it come to tabbaco products.

And I must be blunt don't be easy influenced by believing every thing you see and read about the vapping malarkey.
Just saying:thumb:

FFS the point was that even if the entire population took to vaping it would be less harmful than the minority continuing smoking.
BBC2 programmes too hard for you?

Meh. That wasn't how your excerpt read.

But no matter. I'll not be vaping thanks. :p

Do you still get the nicotine cravings from vaping? It still contains the addictive substance.

Because what always put me off fags was not so much the stench, or the cost, or the health aspects, or the fact that you have to stand outside in the pissing rain. :fail

It was the sight of smokers, having been trapped on a train or plane for a few hours, desperately scrabbling in pockets and bags for a fag before they could even take a step along the platform. I couldn't let anything have that much control over me.

Do you still get the nicotine cravings from vaping? It still contains the addictive substance.

Because what always put me off fags was not so much the stench, or the cost, or the health aspects, or the fact that you have to stand outside in the pissing rain. :fail

It was the sight of smokers, having been trapped on a train or plane for a few hours, desperately scrabbling in pockets and bags for a fag before they could even take a step along the platform. I couldn't let anything have that much control over me.

Yes - the nicotine addiction is still there.
I'd say your (accurate) description of smokers applies equally to mobile phones. Control, eh...

I'm now 8 months in and haven't smoked a real cigarette. I now by 10% nicotine content e-liquid (down from 18%) so I am heading in the right direction without really trying.

I've just bought a new gadget which is the mutts nuts. It looks like a sort of steam-punk Sherlock Holmes device but it is beautifully engineered and allows for a beefier battery, allowing much longer between charges.

odyssey-pipe-electronic-cigarette-(page-picture-large).jpg

1 year for me, bar a month of going back to the pipes..

I was an early adopter, and found that the 1st gen ones didn't take the edge off till half an hour or so. Just a case of not enough vapour production.

Now onto my first mod, and no inclination to go back to traditional tobacco. I think they're great. Also found a place that does eliquid for a pound per 10mls, UK based, and some pretty funky flavours. It's win-win as far as I can see.

On and off 8 years vaping for me now almost 4 years since I smoked properly down from 40 a day previously I'd tried everything to quit but always seemed to fall back into smoking. I've had all kinds of different stuff it became a bit of a hobby at one point trying different devices etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom