Various parts I found in my basement...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Surf Blau

Car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 190D
AutomatspakeBRUKT.JPG

Used Auto gearlever for W201/W124

AutomatspakeNY.JPG

NEW Auto gearlever for W201/W124

CentreConsole.JPG

Used centreconsole for W201 - Euro edition.

Instrumenthus-250D.JPG

Speedometer, clock and instrument-cluster for W124 250D - sold separately or as one.

Instrumenthus-W116-1.JPG

Instrumenthus-W116-2.JPG

Instrumentcluster for W116 - has been lying around for years. Uncertain as to which model it is for, but I think it will fit all models (possibly except the Diesel). The speedometer needs to be cleaned, and some wires are cut (for bulbs and such) on the rearside.

Klokke-190D.JPG

Clock for a W201 - it stops after a night with minus degrees (celsius) for some reason, other than that it works fine. I suspect that this can be fixed with some lubrication in the right spots..?

Last edited:
Setevarmebryter.JPG

Switch for heated seat - fits W201/W124/W140/C140/R129 (has 129-part#)

SpeilbryterNY.JPG

Switch for electrically adjustable rightside mirror - new-style! For W201/W124 (fits R129 and W140 as well, but I am uncertain whether these were offered only with 2x power-mirrors?).

Speildeksel.JPG

Black plastic triangle to cover the inside of the mirror base - right side.

Vindussveiv3stk.JPG

Vindussveiv1stk.JPG

Window-cranks for W201 (might fit W124 as well?) - two in old-style and two in new-style - sold separately or as one.

Vindusbrytere-1.JPG

Vindusbrytere-2.JPG

Switches for power-windows - BE AWARE of different part#s! Sold separately or as one.

Last edited:
BlankSenterkopp.JPG

3x blank covers for alu-rims - fits MB-rims (genuine or replicas).

Dings-1.JPG

Dings-1-1.JPG

Don't know what the hell this is - but it is for sale! ;)

Dings-2.JPG

Dings-2-1.JPG

Don't know what this is either - do you??

Soltakmotor.JPG

Motor for electric sunroof - claimed to be for a W201, but it has a W124 part#.. Perhaps it fits both?

Any interest? Send me an email or post answers here! Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Surf Blau
Speil-h-2.JPG

Complete mirror-assembly for W201 (fits W124 as well) - electrically adjustable, but not heated!! The mirrorglass should be replaced as it is a bit unclear...

Any interest? Send me an email or post answers here! Thanks! :)

uh oh!! what have you gone and done! someone snap this up quick!

Used centreconsole for W201 - Euro edition.

Looks identical to a UK one :confused:

The 116 clocks are for either a 280 or a 350 because the speedo goes to 240k's, 450 is 260k's i believe...

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Koolvin
uh oh!! what have you gone and done! someone snap this up quick!

It's sold already :p I sold it to someone local who was going to install it in his daughter's severely low-equipped 190 it seems (190s without powered passenger-side mirror are *RARE*) ;) Along with it I also sold the old-style mirror-switch as well as the wood-piece for it.

Originally posted by V12
Looks identical to a UK one :confused:

The 116 clocks are for either a 260 or a 350 because the speedo goes to 240k's, 450 is 260k's i believe...

Good luck! :)

Hehe - I originally posted on US-forums, and then just copied and pasted you see :D

Thanks for the info on the 116-clocks - I'll do a check up on that :)

As you can see I already sold something, hopefully the rest will go as well - it will sure please my father (all my stuff is filling one of his rooms in the basement (BTW; What's more English - cellar or basement??), including 8 rims and 4 tyres...) that I get rid of some things :)

Well that lot's made me realise how badly I need broadband at home:confused:

Originally posted by Black180

Sorry about that :( - I originally meant to post a warning, but didn't want people to stop looking for that reason :p

Again; Sorry :(

Sven,

It’s not a criticism, I was just thinking out loud. There's no need to be sorry.

Got anything for a 202?

Sven,

It’s not a criticism, I was just thinking out loud. There's no need to be sorry.

Got anything for a 202?

Sorry, nothing for the C-class - I haven't evolved to it yet :p

were those images big ? i did not even notice them taking any time at all to load ... :p

That's why you take so long reading posts!

Yes, everyone NEEDS broadband.

...some parts look very familair... :D ...

greetingz,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom