Vehicle details could not be found

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi
Ive checked on the tool we use (ukvehicledata.co.uk) to get VIN from registration, and its real.

EY51YTP - 2001 VAUXHALL, ASTRA LS 8V

Current keeper owned it since December 2016

Cheers
Richard

Reported it to DVLA, it’s just been dumped outside my house.
Want it gone as parking is in short supply as it is and it’s probably going to be scraped anyway.
Thanks for everyone’s help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi
Ive checked on the tool we use (ukvehicledata.co.uk) to get VIN from registration, and its real.

Cheers
Richard

Semi thread hijack if you don't mind please. Saw two identical (I think) Lamborghinis near Morecambe the other week and was curious as to model. AskMID said the reg I did get didn't exist - MNN 111R? It come up on your database?

Semi thread hijack if you don't mind please. Saw two identical (I think) Lamborghinis near Morecambe the other week and was curious as to model. AskMID said the reg I did get didn't exist - MNN 111R? It come up on your database?

isle of Mann car maybe?

As the op, this has just got worse, the chap has now crashed his other car which is now also parked in the road with the first crashed car outside my house and he now has a third car which he parks....outside my house!
So neither of the crash damaged cars are insured and one is on a SORN status.
I wouldn’t mind but he doesn’t even live in my road, place is starting to look like a breakers yard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Report to local council or the police as illegal and abandoned cars .

As the op, this has just got worse, the chap has now crashed his other car which is now also parked in the road with the first crashed car outside my house

First car is taxed and MOTd so not really a lot you can do other than try and nik the space back if it moves or ask him to move it somewhere else.

Many years ago, a broken-down Vauxhall Viva was abandoned right in front of our shop, taking-up a valuable parking space. Police and Council were not interested. After a week or so, 'someone' (who shall remain nameless) released the parking brake and pushed the car forward into a 'no parking' spot. It was towed-away by the Council the very same day - result!

First car is taxed and MOTd so not really a lot you can do other than try and nik the space back if it moves or ask him to move it somewhere else.
If it isn’t insured it shouldn’t parked on the road , police can impound it , if you can persuade them to act .

Yes but persuading them can be a bit of a non starter.
It seems to be an issue down south ; I have to say I’ve never had an issue getting a response when I wanted one .

Given that getting uninsured cars off the road is a stated aim , they ought to act ; if they don’t I’d be inclined to contact my MP and get him to ask them why ...

It seems to be an issue down south ; I have to say I’ve never had an issue getting a response when I wanted one .

Given that getting uninsured cars off the road is a stated aim , they ought to act ; if they don’t I’d be inclined to contact my MP and get him to ask them why ...

Last time we had a similar instance with a vehicle at work we could not get any response from the local police, always going to send someone round or call back, never did.

A quick visit to Randolphield in Stirling and a request for a meeting with the Chief Constable soon had the matter addressed. CC admitted that we should never have had to do this and the matter "should" have been acted on albeit not as a priority but they should have got round to it in timely manner.

Hi

Cheers
Richard
Hi, ive just done a check on a car that was parked outside my house with a couple lads sat in it for a long while. I tried ~gov.uk~ ukvehicledata~ And several other sites all coming back with no vehicle found. Can you help with any info? I suffer with ptsd which has also caused anxiety and now my head is in a spin

Hi, ive just done a check on a car that was parked outside my house with a couple lads sat in it for a long while. I tried ~gov.uk~ ukvehicledata~ And several other sites all coming back with no vehicle found. Can you help with any info? I suffer with ptsd which has also caused anxiety and now my head is in a spin
We use Ukvehicledata and you’ve tried that so no more info from us. Could call police non emergency line and report strange behaviour / non registered vehicle ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom