Ventnor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I eventually get over to see the parents for a few weeks I'll keep an eye out for the distinctive E350 (It's looking good btw!).

If you see a nutter flashing and waving at you from a tenorite grey E350 w212, you'll know to look the other way!

Great looking car.

No: “Crab Shack” sandwiches and “Crave” ice creams consumed in the car, we trust ?

Mark Steele does a great 30 minute session on Ventnor. “We have Microclimate, you know. Its like a tropical rainforest.”

Cars looking bl00dy good! :cool: :)👍

Won’t be long now. 😎😎😎
One of the best places to sit outside for fab food on the Island as you know.
Have you booked, it’ll be busy. 🤣🤣
It’ll be a while before we’re next down, but I’m very much looking forward to it.

When I eventually get over to see the parents for a few weeks I'll keep an eye out for the distinctive E350 (It's looking good btw!).

If you see a nutter flashing and waving at you from a tenorite grey E350 w212, you'll know to look the other way!
Sounds good, I’ll be looking out for you. Looking like being a very busy place to be this year, everywhere is booked solid. 😎😎😎

Great looking car.

No: “Crab Shack” sandwiches and “Crave” ice creams consumed in the car, we trust ?

Mark Steele does a great 30 minute session on Ventnor. “We have Microclimate, you know. Its like a tropical rainforest.”
Definitely consumed outside the car 🤣🤣
Microclimate it is ... ‘The land of the long white cloud’ when you look across at the mainland. Cloud over there but not here.
Car was showing 21deg, positively the Tropics. 😂😂

Sounds good, I’ll be looking out for you. Looking like being a very busy place to be this year, everywhere is booked solid. 😎😎😎
Thankfully we can stay at my parents, restrictions permitting. We'll all be 2nd jabbed by then (us and parents) and if it's good weather, bbq central in their garden is enough of a break for us. A pint in the Spyglass terrace would go down a treat, although I'm also a fan of the Buddle 👍 🍺

Thankfully we can stay at my parents, restrictions permitting. We'll all be 2nd jabbed by then (us and parents) and if it's good weather, bbq central in their garden is enough of a break for us. A pint in the Spyglass terrace would go down a treat, although I'm also a fan of the Buddle 👍 🍺
Lucky to have parents here, that’s for sure.
Buddle Inn is a great pub, in fact there are SO many excellent places these days, it’s hard to pick. I’ll shut up now, I’m starting to sound like an advert 🤣🤣

Many thanks for that. I’ve had a delivery this morning of this ...Never used one before. Here’s hoping 😩😩😩View attachment 110691
I used one for the first time last year on my silver S204. Really easy to use and great results, but like all claying, keep it well lubed and use a light touch.

Also, make sure that afyer a good initial wash, you use iron/fallout remover, then glue/tar remover, and a proper clean again before starting the clay process, otherwise all the iron particles embedded on the paint will stick to that clay mitt and be dragged over the surface.

Mark Steele's Ventnor Show. (He tours UK towns and cities with this thing)

BBC Radio 4 - Mark Steel's in Town, Series 8, Ventnor

p02rg0sw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom