Very brave colour choice.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The exterior looks great but is that salmon pink inside? Not sure that works.

I like it but don't like the wood. With a leather wheel and maybe carbon fibre for the trim, then yep.

I'm fed up with the "you can have any colour so long as it's silver or black" mentality.

Cheers,

Plug

I like it. But agree with gaz about carbon fibre trim (or brushed alloy) probably looking better.

Sorry I don't like brown cars (What ever shade or description you want to call it) But I do like the interior. :thumb:

The interior looks very similar to designo Sand, which is (hopefully) what I'll be having in my new SLK.

Don't think it goes at all well with the Havana body colour, though, but then... what would?

Last edited:
The entire car looks gopping.

It would only suit someone like.......

618w_fast_show_swiss_toni.jpg

I had a Vauxhall Cavalier somewhat similar to that colour, it was great for not showing the dirt.

Love it! Both in and out. Not seen one in this country though, but the CL I saw in Australia looked fantastic. It did not look as "loud" in the metal. Perhaps the white balance needed adjusting on the camera.

I wouldn't choose it but I don't find it offensive either.

Looks OK - something different from the usual colours.

The more I look at it, the more it's growing on me - and £26k is a pretty good price for the spec.....

That colour looks especially good in the country IMHO.

I think your more likely to see that colour on the bottom of your shoe

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom