Very cheap CL55 AMG Kompressor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
Is this another bargain amg like the e55amg that sold the other day ( to a forum member) ? If its genuine, this is a great price!

Last edited:
Not on eBay now

If it's the gunmetal grey one listed for about £4500 then it is a scam. That car is always being listed by different compromised accounts. Does look like a nice car though...

It has sold. I enquired.

Well as Clk320x said, its sold now. I dont think it was a scam, in the advert he mentioned a few issues but nothing too serious. Even if it needed £3k spending on it, it was still a good deal. I thought I'd post it here and maybe a forum member would buy it. If I had the space I would have bought it myself. I think it was a better deal than the e55amg estate a forum member got.

Well as Clk320x said, its sold now. I dont think it was a scam, in the advert he mentioned a few issues but nothing too serious. Even if it needed £3k spending on it, it was still a good deal. I thought I'd post it here and maybe a forum member would buy it. If I had the space I would have bought it myself. I think it was a better deal than the e55amg estate a forum member got.

Exactly my thoughts.

Different car, the other one was a ‘52 plate with 84k, this one is an ‘03 plate with 125k.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom