Very Cheap HP printers on HP.co.uk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a lex

Car
W140 S280
(forgive my fat fingers in the spelling of the title!!)

Hi folks,

Hope I am not breaking some kind of forum rule, it was posted up on Pistonheads and I thought I would share the love!!

HP Printers - HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One

Direct from HP.co.uk - 39GBP inc. delivery is a bloomin bargain. I have ordered 2!

Hope it helps some on here as well.:bannana:

(no affiliation to HP, except to say that my current HP printer is probably the most reliable I have ever had).

alex

That's good price but the ink still costs more than the printer to replace, hp should reduce the cost of the ink, which would make people keep the printers longer and save on the environment by not keep replacing printers when ink runs out

All printer ink is expensive, save perhaps Kodak.

Ive bought this one for the air printing - means I can print direct from my iphone 3g/3gs, which will be useful :)

I used to have nothing but HP printers.
Then they changed the paper feed system and made it that frustrating getting the last one I had to accept paper I ended up smashing it against the wall.
I then bought a Canon and have still got it after 4 years.

Thanks

Was looking at an Airprint unit recently as SWMBO want a printer for her new iPad

Just the job and cheap as chips !!

thanks alex, that certainly sounds a good deal - would ink cartridges be in the box or would they need ordering in addition??

Thats cheap,

For the occasional home user / printing etc thats cheap.

You don't Have to buy HP ink...

Our current HP all in one machine is probably 6 years old and has had original and copy ink, still going strong and that includes 3 house moves :)

You can order replacement black cartridges at same time for £3-74

They also seem to do double sided prints which is quite a bonus. Ive currently got a HP all in one wireless and although its still working fine, I thought this was too big a bargain to pass up :)

Although HP ink is expensive it seems to last a while, but I guess you could class me as an occasional user anyway.

Hope they turn out OK for people :)

thanks alex, that certainly sounds a good deal - would ink cartridges be in the box or would they need ordering in addition??

from the datasheet

What's In The Box​
CN503B HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One (C310a), HP 364 Black, Photo
Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow Photosmart Ink Cartridges, HP software
CD, reference guide, power supply, power cord, reusable carrier bag,

reusable accessory bag

For £57 you can get the model with fax as well if you want fax. Worth the extra IMO as the model with fax also has an automatic document feeder. Your HP Store item - HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer (CQ521B)

Ink is at a reduced price of £3.48 - £3.79 if you add using this link: Your HP Store - search results They also have the high capacity cartridges available too. Also compatibles widely available on ebay etc.

Possible 12% cashback if you buy via Quidco.

Edit. Just had my order delivered about 5 mins ago via Citylink. :) Tip: If your getting spare ink as well place the ink order seperately as some are out of stock so you can get the printer straight away. Also HP despatch email system is 24hrs behind so the day you get the despatch email it will already be with the courier for delivery.

Last edited:
Have any of you guy's actually received a printer yet?

The reason that I ask is because I have twice orderered and had the order cancelled by HP. They are saying that the link is for HP employees only.

Both my card payments have been refunded.:(

Had two today as well. When did you order SL300?

Samsing laser for me.

Quieter and better than an inkjet. And cheaper per printed page than an inkjet.

Why do people still buy inkjets ? ? ?

Samsing laser for me.

Quieter and better than an inkjet. And cheaper per printed page than an inkjet.

Why do people still buy inkjets ? ? ?

Better in what way? Photo quality ?? I think not as if you read your Samsung data it does state NOT to use photo quality paper as if you do you void your warranty....I wonder why?

Saw that label stuck on many in Staples...

Also does the Samsung support AirPrint ???

Last edited:
Have any of you guy's actually received a printer yet?

The reason that I ask is because I have twice orderered and had the order cancelled by HP. They are saying that the link is for HP employees only.

Both my card payments have been refunded.:(

Both mine arrived this morning :)

Mine due on 27th - this may be because I ordered extra inks as well.....but not refused ....YET..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom