Very excited as news wheels have arrived!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
Following an earlier "lowering my E55" thread my new wheels have arrived ready for fitment on Monday.

I know they are not for purists; but having unwrapped them they are absolutley gorgeous in the flesh - I could cover them in glass and use them as coffee tables :eek:

Here they are pictured as unwrapped - one picture taken against the wheel of my 66 V8 Mustang - see the difference ! A 3.5" old skool polished lip at the rear :bannana:

Looking forward to fitment on Monday.....................

March2010008.jpg

March2010031.jpg

March2010028.jpg

Here is what I'm looking for on Monday:

E55AMG.jpg

Roll on Monday .................

Nice wheels and nice mustang. They won't be to everybody's taste but it is yours that matters. Look forward to seeing them on the car.

Oddly enough, I wasn't keen to start with, but seeing them on the car, they somehow work very well. Enjoy!

I like them, lovely deep polished rim to polish on a Sunday.

Just watch the kerbs and salty weather. Are they 19"

They are 20". Rear tyres are 285 x 25. The lowest profile ratio I have ever had on a car :eek:. I run 19" wheels and have done for 8 years on W211s and so know what to expect ..........:rolleyes:

Iam as Charles Morgan, Picture of the wheel, thought Ugh not to sure, however on the car picture looks great! Be intrested how you get on with your Star lowering.

I was interested to see Maff's post about his DTM CLK - I noted the lip on the rear wheels :rolleyes:

Attachments

• clk dtm.jpg
    clk dtm.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 74
Buy a large tube of Autosol...you'll be using a lot of it...:crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom