Very Excited

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great Colour :)

Just ordered an E53 cabrio in Carmelite Red with Red roof. No build date yet but expecting it to be ready Feb/Mar next year. How to manage my excitement?
I had an E Convertible for 4 years and loved every drive in it, It never failed to put a smile on my face. Mine was blue/silver paint, blue hood and blue and cream interior.

How are you enjoying the car? Thinking about an E53 coupe in 12 months or so to replace my M4, which I bought when the Mercedes ran out of HUD's and the wheels I liked when I was about to buy an E400 a few years ago! :(

How are you enjoying the car? Thinking about an E53 coupe in 12 months or so to replace my M4, which I bought when the Mercedes ran out of HUD's and the wheels I liked when I was about to buy an E400 a few years ago! :(
So far it is mind blowing, its so comfortable and easy to drive and it does turn heads around town!. Once I have done the obligatory running in restrictions i m really lookingforwrd to exploring the Sport + settings and use of the loud pedal

Incredible Motor
Will turn many heads in UK and will blow a many minds with the roof down in Europe

Very Jealous, but enjoy

Stoker

So far it is mind blowing, its so comfortable and easy to drive and it does turn heads around town!. Once I have done the obligatory running in restrictions i m really lookingforwrd to exploring the Sport + settings and use of the loud pedal
Blimey, how long does it take to run in or do you have a <10 mile commute?;)

Yes I agree with all, very tasty and elegant to boot if I might say.
Didn't know they were producing AMGs with 'pimp-my-ride' lights underneath these days though.... ;)
IMG_20190124_070117.jpg IMG_20190124_070102.jpg

... I'll get my coat.. :)

Yes I agree with all, very tasty and elegant to boot if I might say.
Didn't know they were producing AMGs with 'pimp-my-ride' lights underneath these days though.... ;)
View attachment 82874 View attachment 82875

... I'll get my coat.. :)
Now that would be fun - sadly the effect ends as soon as you drive away from the dealer handover area!

Very nice. I have just noticed there is no engine builders name plate on the engine. Do AMG not do that any more ??
Sadly not with this new straight six EQ engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom