Very Excited

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good man [emoji41]
I’m liking the E53 a lot
Thinking of going E400 coupe then E53 coupe in a couple of years

What made you choose a ragtop. I think the E Coupe is the best looking option on the market which fits my pocket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good man [emoji41]
I’m liking the E53 a lot
Thinking of going E400 coupe then E53 coupe in a couple of years

What made you choose a ragtop. I think the E Coupe is the best looking option on the market which fits my pocket

Q: Why Ragtop
A: For holiday touring esp in Europe

[emoji41]

Just ordered an E53 cabrio in Carmelite Red with Red roof. No build date yet but expecting it to be ready Feb/Mar next year. How to manage my excitement?
Welcome to MBClub, and congratulations on your new car order. They’re a handsome looking thing.

If only they made the e coupe in e63 sigh.
Yes, I would be very tempted.

I think the E63 Coupe/Convertible would be my “Goldilocks” car. The C63 is a touch small, and the S63 is a touch expensive, and both aren’t subtle enough for me to use for business. I think the E63 would nail it on those things: big enough, not too expensive and more subtle than both (C63 and S63).

Yes, I would be very tempted.

I think the E63 Coupe/Convertible would be my “Goldilocks” car. The C63 is a touch small, and the S63 is a touch expensive, and both aren’t subtle enough for me to use for business. I think the E63 would nail it on those things: big enough, not too expensive and more subtle than both (C63 and S63).

Totally agree, the c is too small. I'd only consider the estate c63 which is growing on me.

Just ordered an E53 cabrio in Carmelite Red with Red roof. No build date yet but expecting it to be ready Feb/Mar next year. How to manage my excitement?
Just had a phone call to say that it’s built and has reached Zebrugge awaiting transfer. Happy NewYear to me!

I have just collected an E53 coupe. You won’t be disappointed. I didn’t know you can get Carmelite red, do you mean Hyacinth red?

Do you mean Rubellite Red?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

‘Tis here, in Rubellite red ( thanks JBD). Wonderful reveal at the dealers. Now just got to restrain myself from too much loud pedal whilst following the running in instructions!
View media item 8160View media item 8159View media item 8158View media item 8157View media item 8156View media item 8155View media item 8154View media item 8153

Oh wow what a motor, I bet you're loving it, have a lot of fun! What are the CPU like fans in the seats headrests?

Fabulous colour......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom