Very low mileage C55 on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hexagon Classic have very nice cars but usually at rather optimistic money!

Not 'super rare' at all , if it were an estate with paddle shift instead of buttons (like mine :p) it would be rare, approx 60 ever registered in UK. It is in stunning condition...it should be at 19K miles. Personally I have never liked wood (any of it) in a C55, but thats just me.

It will make someone a nice car, but will take forever to make back the ridiculous asking price even if it was mothballed from day one. There were about 1200 registered , I believe (could be mistaken).

Now..If it were a UK S203 It might be worth buying at £5K less than advertised and putting it away for 10 years, after all there are people out there with C55 AMG estates who are using them as daily drives and don't give a hoot that their 'super rare' car is on its way to 150K miles as those type of owner are pushing up the prices of the garage queen S203 C55's out there , they just drive it and enjoy it....hold on...thats me ! :D

Paddle shift conversion is very straight forward and easy on a C55. Ive done two of them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom