Very Low Spec W219 CLS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OneTwoNine

Car
CLS 320 CDi
As per title, looking for a very low spec CLS.

Only requirements is that it be a non sunroof car and have a black leather interior. Otherwise I don’t care about spec. The lower the spec the better.

I miss having my Mauritius Blue and fancy another one but would like a nice solid base to build something I have in mind from.

Cash waiting.

As per title, looking for a very low spec CLS.

Only requirements is that it be a non sunroof car and have a black leather interior. Otherwise I don’t care about spec. The lower the spec the better.

I miss having my Mauritius Blue and fancy another one but would like a nice solid base to build something I have in mind from.

Cash waiting.
I thought I had the only Mauritius Blue CLS in UK. Mine's a CLS55 with matching interior.

Not the lowest of specs but petrol engine and steel springs. Extremely well looked after car that wants nothing.

I put this up for sale last summer but had a change of heart and kept as a toy. My other half has recently been using the car temporarily for a couple of months but I will be advertising again properly for sale on autotrader etc in the next month or so.

Should add in the £300ish band for road tax.

Let me know if any interest.

Thread 'For sale. CLS350 CGI petrol. ULEZ compliant. FMBSH-14 stamps. My car last 9 years.'
For sale. CLS350 CGI petrol. ULEZ compliant. FMBSH-14 stamps. My car last 9 years. | Mercedes Cars for Sale

Last edited:
I thought I had the only Mauritius Blue CLS in UK. Mine's a CLS55 with matching interior.
My old CLS… sold it last June to a friend in Barry

Attachments

• 10A57A09-4FBA-497F-AD63-6A17CA96CC26.jpeg
    10A57A09-4FBA-497F-AD63-6A17CA96CC26.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 8
Wish it had been me , I live in Barry 😂

Are you looking for a regular CLS or a CLS55?

Guess regular as he needs low spec.

diesel or petrol. Just as new as possible. Decent maintenance records. Decent miles. I’d like to see records of the correct intervals for the transmission service. Slick top. Digital climate controls. Structurally sound (ie no rot or rust).

But spec wise;

- no airmatic/abc
- no sbc
- no high end audio ie hk
- no heated or air conditioned seats.
- no sat nav.
- don’t care about wheels, spoilers.

As basic and budget spec as possible.

I am considering selling my car at the moment, unfortunately its not a black interior its buckskin. Should you re-consider, no rust, just passed mot, all work done, autobox done, brakes, calipers, discs, exhuast, engine pipe work, sensors, new bat wing, new turbo, lots of new new new.. all genuine mercedes parts and all the invoices to prove it along with service invoices etc.

I am looking at another project car and can't keep this one if I want the other.

OneTwoNine Agree less to go wrong.
My CLK has manual seats, no heaters etc auto box and command sat nav which I hardly ever use.
It's the first car I have had with gearbox problems, electroplate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom