Very nice SL55 AMG DESIGNO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sam87

Car
S65AMG V12 BiTurbo & S63AMG V8 BiTurbo Designo
Lovely colour but no paddle shifts and a little overpriced for a 15 year old looking at it's competition.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

There was one in the same colour with the same wheels for sale on the forum previously, I believe it sold for about 8k less

Nice car, it doesn't seem to have paddle shifters either
Does in the description though..

Being a real AMG I assumed they would have been an option, perhaps not [emoji848]

I've seen W123 240D's with AMG in the description but I took it with a grain of salt :)

Being a real AMG I assumed they would have been an option, perhaps not [emoji848]

Factory AMG's of the era had buttons on the back of the steering wheel that effectively do the same thing. You can see them clearly on the blue car (silver square) behind the '+' and '-' decal on each side of the steering wheel

Shows as the 1st recorded MOT online as 10th July 2017 when it had just over 46K miles o_O

Non came with paddles, only the buttons on the back of the steering wheel.

£23k for an SL55? maybe in 5 years.

The R230 SL55 had shift buttons on the steering wheel. The gear change is so slow though that it didn't really matter having buttons, paddles or nothing at all.

Lovely colour but no paddle shifts and a little overpriced for a 15 year old looking at it's competition.

Yeah I think it looks nice but couldn’t justify spending £24k on it myself. :)
The R230 SL55 had shift buttons on the steering wheel. The gear change is so slow though that it didn't really matter having buttons, paddles or nothing at all.

This is what I said before but people disagreed, the old boxes are so slow there’s no point :)

Shows as the 1st recorded MOT online as 10th July 2017 when it had just over 46K miles o_O
NI import?

What is there equivalent in NI ?

They have annual tests which are equivalent to our MOTs but in general are regarded as being more stringent/consistent as they are government run.

I’m sure if the vehicle is genuine the test records will show accordingly?

Equally could have been used abroad anywhere else - the service records would surely show the pattern of usage and mileage data? :)

I genuinely cannot think of a worse way to spend my money then aftermarket flappy paddles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom