Very poor fitting w202 aventgarde grill off ebay !?!?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benz13

Car
1996 c220 sport silver
Hi everyone just wanted to ask if anyone else has had this problem ?i ordered aftermarket aventgarde style grill off eBay costing £45 ,for my w202 sport and the fittment is totally rubbish ,none of the holes line up ,clips missing ,and when placed in the bonnet there is a gap at the top !i waited a week for it to turn up and I am now very disappointed :( ! Has anyone got any ideas where I can get a decent one at a reasonable price ? Thanks .

W202's are now common in scrap yards. Ring around a few local ones and don't pay any more than half of what the Ebay one cost you.

W202's are now common in scrap yards. Ring around a few local ones and don't pay any more than half of what the Ebay one cost you.

For an **********e (AV) grill, you would be lucky, there was never an AV model 202, it was only called an AV because of its similarity to other models AV Grill, it was available from MB for a short time, but only as an acessory.
I bought one from a German company, for about £50, can,t remember who it was now but I,m sure someone will post a link to a reliable supplier.
You could try CKS but I normally find them a bit on the expensive side, you could always buy a 210 AV grill insert, and cut it down, as others have done this, and they are available second hand on e-bay and the like.

Thanks for the info guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom