Very rare clk63 amg cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seen this in another thread, never thought there even was a version of the CLK63 in a cabrio, shouldn't it have a quad exhaust?

Litcan91 said:
Seen this in another thread, never thought there even was a version of the CLK63 in a cabrio, shouldn't it have a quad exhaust?

The coupe has a quad, the cabriolet a single.

I believe because of extra bracing and strengthening underneath?..Still sound nice though!

Tony

I thought the rarity was the CLK63 Coupe, far fewer were sold in the U.K. than the cabrio.

I am sure Rash will know...

Me to. - Most of the AMG models I saw when looking were cabriolets (although I can't say I was looking too hard at them because they were out of my price range).

Wonder how many of those are on the road in the UK.

This homo sapiens has the top down in the rain to make photos for his ad.

How many?

Hi guys.. new to the forum myself and reading up on the ClK63 convertibles.

There is a website called www.howmanyleft.co.uk that will tell you the number of any male/model of vehicle but it's not very specific between coupe or Convertible. On there they state 87 CLK63 were registered in UK but I read somewhere that there were only 20 Convertibles, not sure if this is 100% true.

Interesting to know though as a CLK63 Convertible owner!

Anyone know of any further info?

Yep seems a tad optimistic, another here for £16k

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162544837213

That one seems to have been around for a while yet is a decent buy on the face of it. Maybe there reason.
I think these would make excellent family summer transport. 63 engine and no roof - what's not to like.
When we don't need an estate I have a mind to have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom