Very rare E55K

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
she wasnt excited enough to actually come outside.

I have one of those too!:D Another NE member, thats what we like to see :p you have a few decent indies to choose from up north :thumb:

I fully intend to use this car everyday , whether or not this is a good idea who knows.

From the fuel bill viewpoint, not a good idea; from the enjoyment viewpoint, though, :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Just drove mine down from Darlington to home today; we probably passed not too far from each other at some point. I must admit I was in a hurry, and perhaps got a little carried away; I may possibly have been "flying a little low, Officer" from time to time. Please God I didn't fail to spot any cameras... These cars just excel at high-speed cruising. Enjoy it; you will.

Great to hear of an enthusiast buying it (aren't all E55K owners?!) and it really is a very rare colour combination.

All the best in your ownership.

well 18 months on , despite concerns over the service history it hasnt turned out to be a money pit , mileage is now 74600 , most of the work has been carried out by an independent ,heres a list of things done, not necessarily in the right order.

rear discs and pads.
atf fluid replaced.
serviced twice.
wheels refurbed and new tyres.
larger intercooler and new pump.
main battery ( last week )

TPMS has not been fixed and none of the keyless handles work neither of these bother me.

all in all its been a really good car.

Oh wow I just spotted this thread! I remember when this car was for sale and I was thinking of buying it and to this day I regret it that I didn't! I even posted a thread asking for this car and i found out a memebr from here bought it. I've been trying to contact minty63 but no reply:( . What makes me want an e55 even more now is that i drove one yesterday for the first time and wow does this car shift!
Anyways, if anyone know how i can get hold of minty63 please pm me. I'd like to speak to him

Btt

Anyone know if I can contact minty63 another way apart from this site as he doesn't come here often

Anyone know if I can contact minty63 another way apart from this site as he doesn't come here often

Click on the envelope icon just to the right of his username on a post above.
He should get an email message advising he has a private message from the site.

Thank you. I've done that too :)

Minty63, you need to use the site more mate, this way I'll get an answer :D... whats the plans with the car?

Btt
Minty63 would you sell your e55amg?

He was online on Saturday but may not have seen this. Try tagging him e.g. @minty63

I have but no reply :(
I guess he's not interested in selling any time soon

I know so am i. i have someone coming to see it Saturday.

i suppose they are quite an acquired taste and quite a specific purchase

I know so am i. i have someone coming to see it Saturday.

i suppose they are quite an acquired taste and quite a specific purchase

My S55K took months to sell, I suppose it’s even more of an acquired taste than an e55! The guy who bought it off me contacted me recently and he is loving it.

My r129 SL500 has been for sale since April, it’s the cheapest one out there (that I can find) and not even had a viewing lol!

It’s just waiting for the right person to come along, best of luck selling it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom