VERY Reformed Defector !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sym

MB Enthusiast
Car
W204 C220CDI Sport
So ... was time for a change, and today I bought ..... one of these :D

Traditional Silver / Black Leather combination, lots of AMG sporty bits, all the right spec, a nice economical diesel engine, and ....... no BMW badge ... again !!

(Think I'm cured !)

Pick up next week, and rather pleased :)

Just somebody stop me from modding it !

S.

Attachments

• BF56DFG.jpg
    BF56DFG.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 365
  • BF56DFG-2.jpg
    BF56DFG-2.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 361
  • BF56DFG-3.jpg
    BF56DFG-3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 360
Looks fantastic Sym.

The outside clearly taken care of so modding for you!

Think you need a COMAND in there though!!! :D

Just checked the spec of the C200CDI and I imaginne a nicer drive than your T202 C200 with all that extra torque.

Looks great - glad you're finally feeling better;)

Just checked the spec of the C200CDI and I imaginne a nicer drive than your T202 C200 with all that extra torque.

Have driven and am more than happy with the performance - given my usage - will be trying to extract maximum MPG, but has a decent amount of torque if needed - will be debadged so hopefully discourage anybody from trying to drive me off the road !

Chose to go for more spec over a more basic 220 / 270 - this one is fairly loaded with heated electric 'leather' (artico) sport seats, full parktronic, phone pre-wire, CD Changer (which should play MP3s), as you say, just missing COMAND, but have lived without it for long enough - although I suspect I may be speaking to Alfie at some point !

Anybody know how easy it is to fit a steering wheel with the gearshift paddles - as that's the only other notable thing that its missing, and I would have quite liked to have.

S.

Good spec. On the MPG front it has to be good, at least as good as the B180CDI I bet.

As you know I am a semi diesel convert and I am very impressd with that choice Sym.

Last edited:
Looks lovely - as for paddleshifts - I dont think they can be retro fitted as I do believe the gearbox for these has an extra mode...I may be wrong and will let the tecky experts give the definitive answer

Nice one !

Have driven and am more than happy with the performance - given my usage - will be trying to extract maximum MPG, but has a decent amount of torque if needed - will be debadged so hopefully discourage anybody from trying to drive me off the road !

Chose to go for more spec over a more basic 220 / 270 - this one is fairly loaded with heated electric 'leather' (artico) sport seats, full parktronic, phone pre-wire, CD Changer (which should play MP3s), as you say, just missing COMAND, but have lived without it for long enough - although I suspect I may be speaking to Alfie at some point !

Anybody know how easy it is to fit a steering wheel with the gearshift paddles - as that's the only other notable thing that its missing, and I would have quite liked to have.

S.

Good choice. Let me know when you are interested in COMAND. I'm sure we can do you a very good deal;)

EDIT: we can move your IPOD interface across too if you like.

Very nice indeed :)

Nice looking car!! ...but I would say that wouldn't I??!! ;)

PS I think those wheels look great - especially the rears.

Welcome back to the fold Sym.:rock: :rock:

Nice choice mate.:bannana:

Welcome back to the fold ???!! I came back 18 months ago - where have you been !! Managed not to defect again though - not this time, anyway ;)

S.

Nice choice, AMG kitted W203's look great (but I would said that wouldn't I !!!)

Stop modding? Don't think that's possible is it :D

Welcome back to the fold ???!! I came back 18 months ago - where have you been !! Managed not to defect again though - not this time, anyway ;)

S.

I wasn't counting A's or B's mate I start at C's+.:rolleyes:

Tsk! At least I didn't try and use mine as a boat :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom