very tidy looking 2003 CL600

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

350_Coupe

Car
2005 C350 Coupe SE
Nice looking car, with a huge spec.....

***MINT 2003 MERCEDES CL600 V12 BI-TURBO SILVER COUPE WITH FMBSH & 60 PHOTOS*** | eBay

8071642903_b191a3fe91_b.jpg

yeah, i'm not so sure, they look a little big, maybe 19's would be a better fit, also, i'm not a fan of the flatter style wheels, however they do suite that car well

5 previous owners already @ 82k

however this CL looks a million dollars.

i think the price is pretty decent too?

i'm not sure if its a time bomb waiting to go off though....

pik the fone up billy

Yes Billy these are the most expensive MB's to look after.. W215 with its ABC Pumps, Struts... Then its the V12 engine, the most expensive to work on.. and then its got the twin turbos which are known to be troublesome...
barge & pole.

Looks lovely though.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. The car above is mine and is fully sorted. It's only 3-4 years out of original Tier 1 warranty and I have a complete print out of what's been replaced during the warranty period. There's no immediate or coming problems with it. The car is priced for a quick sale as I need some cash. I didn't plan to part with it so quickly but needs must. Hopefully, my next car is V12 TT - they are addictive as hell. Any questions, just ask.

I'd never have known it was yours Alx, despite having seen it in the flesh.

It didn't have those wheels on it when I saw it - they look great though!

Good luck with the sale.

That looks lovely Alx , and those wheels are just perfect , we have a ( much ) smaller version of them on our A class.

Good luck with the sale .

Excellent Photos

Anybody with £10k to buy a car would be stupid to overlook this one.

Bloody brilliant motor.

Thanks a lot guys, appreciate your input. The sale is now agreed - fingers crossed it goes through fine. I'm not looking at buying anything at the moment, just sorting things out.

Good luck with the sale Alx, and yes, excellent combination of photos, just what you want to see when looking to buy something like this

Best of luck for the future Alex, look after yourself.

Are you leaving the site Alx?

I'm not sure Merc ownership is compulsory to be on here is it?

Haha, no not leaving the site - we still have ML420 as a run around!

The CL is now sold. I hope it won't be long before I get another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom