Very unusual CL600 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£67,000 and it looks like a St Albans taxi? couldn't they have dusted it over all the same colour?

I've seen that on the road once before.

IMHO it's terrible. Who on earth would pay £67K for a 'not to everyone's taste' :rolleyes: modified 215 CL? :crazy:

You could buy a mint CL65 AMG or two CL55Ks for that kind of cash!

Will

I've seen that on the road once before.

IMHO it's terrible. Who on earth would pay £67K for a 'not to everyone's taste' :rolleyes: modified 215 CL? :crazy:

You could buy a mint CL65 AMG or two CL55Ks for that kind of cash!

Will

I wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings;) but white Mercs kind of look like oversized fridges.

I'm not sure that they will make £67K for that - unless the drugs are included.

Wouldn't want to pay more than (£20k?) for that. Replace all the original bumpers, wheels etc and paint it all one colour (is it originally black?)

I bet it's had a tough life though :(

Will

£67,000 and it looks like a St Albans taxi? couldn't they have dusted it over all the same colour?

I have to agree, exactly the same colour scheme as Leeds taxis. White car, black bonnet and boot. You have to ask why anyone would do that.

I have to agree, exactly the same colour scheme as Leeds taxis. White car, black bonnet and boot. You have to ask why anyone would do that.
Blend in with all the other taxis?? :devil: :eek: :) :)

John

I am guessing the initial owner owner was probably American or Arab origin.
They seem to like that style car over there

I would rather spend the money on a good E63/CLS 63

Should have painted it cream -- then it would have looked just like a Stuttgard taxi...

£67K is over the top anyway, but looking like that, not a chance!!!

A couple of months ago, a friend of mine who owns a bodyshop had to repair the sills to this car, after another garage damaged them putting the car on a ramp.

Its not for me thanks.

Why anybody would want to pay that sort of money for a MAX POWER wannabe is a mystery.....if you want to buy something for that price, surely you want something with a bit of class and something your other half would be proud to get in.....in the case of this car, I think most people would think Prat or Sad Git with a middle age crisis going on.

Why anybody would want to pay that sort of money for a MAX POWER wannabe is a mystery.....if you want to buy something for that price, surely you want something with a bit of class and something your other half would be proud to get in.....in the case of this car, I think most people would think Prat or Sad Git with a middle age crisis going on.

So what you're saying is, it wouldn't pass the Kristin Scott Thomas test, or the Fiona Bruce as it's now known....

Nice Bottom......I just said that out loud didn't I?

Ray beat me to it - but yes would be very at home on the streets of Leeds taking paying customers.:crazy:

I looked at that and thought..

I could buy a well specced SLK350.

Then trade it in next year and get a new one.

and the year after.

And the year after.

Then sell the the SLK for 30K, put 25K and but the taxi for 5k:)

Or something that didn't involve spending 67k....!

Last edited:
My immediate thought was I could buy one of these, and it wouldn't depreciate at all.....and it has a class the cl600 can only dream of....

pp2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom