Viagogo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stewslash

Car
c class
Here goes! , i recently sold two guns n roses tickets on viagogo as i couldn't attend the gig.
I originally bought the tickets from viagogo and actually made a loss on the deal due to their "booking fee's" but i couldn't attend due the health reasons.
It's now been 3 weeks since the gig and i haven't received any payment from them , and they are not responding to any emails .
They state that they process payment 5-8 days after the gig takes place , that have one phone number that won't allow you to speak to a human without the right order id

Where do i go from here i've been emailing them for two weeks with no response ?

Wow!

Never seen such bad reviews, I'm sorry to say it seems you are screwed but I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here goes! , i recently sold two guns n roses tickets on viagogo as i couldn't attend the gig.
I originally bought the tickets from viagogo and actually made a loss on the deal due to their "booking fee's" but i couldn't attend due the health reasons.
It's now been 3 weeks since the gig and i haven't received any payment from them , and they are not responding to any emails .
They state that they process payment 5-8 days after the gig takes place , that have one phone number that won't allow you to speak to a human without the right order id

Where do i go from here i've been emailing them for two weeks with no response ?

I had never heard of them before , and going by the reviews in the link , glad I've never dealt with them .

Depending on the amount involved , but presuming you have email trails showing their agreement to purchase tickets from you , and proof of posting etc . You could as a last resort raise a small claims action against them , or just use money claim online .

https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome

https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/overview

Last edited:
Wife bought tickets from viagogo on a couple of occasions and we had no problem with them.... I don't think they are dishonest, perhaps just disorganised? You may need to pester them a bit but I'm sure you'll get your money. Have you tried calling them on the phone?

Wow Just type 'Director of Viagogo' into google and the first page is full of horror

Some good advise here thanks.
It's so infuriating because the is no way of actually speaking to anyone in viagogo about the issue , i am owed £240 for the tickets so i am not letting this go [emoji35]

Have you tried calling their customer services on 020-3137-6080 ?

Alternative number: 020-3137-6216 .

A little update i've had a response after a month , they apologise and assure me my payment is " being processed "
time will tell! .

In laws bought some tickets, tickets never turned up, they received a refund about a month later, communication was offshore and rubbish, there was no trial of past communications.

Id avoid using them and pay a little more somewhere else.

in laws missed out on the concert they paid to go to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom