Viano 3.2 W639 - Coolant Circulation Pump error

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

accumulator

Car
viano
Hi All,
Does anyone know where the aux circulation pump is located on Viano 3.2 w639? I have fault on scan tool come saying its not working properly, and open circuit or live to earth fault. Are they expensive. Do I really need to replace it?

Thanks Optimusprime. On MB II Icarsoft, it gives me a error code 'Component M13/5 (Coolant Circulation Pump) does not work properly. Short circuit to positive or open circuit'. Does that help in regard to finding the correct pump? I am assuming its not the main one on the engine, but the other two electrical ones, wherever they are.

accumulator keep looking in some one will help you i know nothing about this engine only what i found on line .You will need to look for both the pumps i sent in the pictures and go from there . I would hazard a guess and say the pump will look like the smallest of the 2 in picture i posted .Look in the engine for it they are,, as a rule are fitted in the centre of a water hose so it sends coolant through the system .

I don't know where the duovalve is? is it under the dash, or in engine bay? Who knows, I will have look later on see if can see it.

Dont know if you have one of those duo valve but they were install in some models .This would show up with a fault with your interior heater .output .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom