Viano Sports Pedal Pads Auto - where to look?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bladgb

Car
Viano 3.0 CDI Ambiente Extra Long
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of these for a W639 Viano 57 plate?

Google and eBay have failed me!

The original rubber brake pad has worn through and I thought I could replace the set with sports type.

Thanks in advance

Bladgb

how long did the original pad last ? I m on my 2nd and only 60 ,000k . and the next buy was going to be an ebay after market pad...

There MB parts, the auto pedal is the same as others and so is the foot brake, its the accelerator thats just Vito/Viano.
Expensive!

sherco450 said:
how long did the original pad last ? I m on my 2nd and only 60 ,000k . and the next buy was going to be an ebay after market pad...

Van has done 97k and it's worn through to the metal on the lower right side - I guess that's the opposite side to the previous owners shoes!

zenman63 said:
There MB parts, the auto pedal is the same as others and so is the foot brake, its the accelerator thats just Vito/Viano. Expensive!

Thanks! Follow up basic question from a newb - is it something called WIS I need to find part numbers for the viano? Or is that something else...

Cheers again

Still not for the vito gas pedal.

I'm about to buy another rubber brake pedal cover at 77,000 miles which will be (I think) the vans third one.
I think they wear easily because the rubber is reasonably soft which gives better grip. IIRC the rubber cover is only around £5 at the dealer.

Here are the part numbers used for the sport style pedals for a manual vito van

handbrake pedal A2034300084
brake pedal long A6393000082
accelerator/clutch A1702900082

Nick

Vito Viano gas pedal code YF3 A639 300 82
Auto pedal code YF3 A170 290 01 82
Park brake code YF3 A203 430 00 84

So you can see its just the gas pedal that is for the Vito Viano.

zenman63 said:
So you can see its just the gas pedal that is for the Vito Viano.

Just got this response from online shop partsformercedesbenz.com

Your Quote:
Reference : qt-1441
Part Name/Description

Part number PFS Price (each , incl VAT ) Qty
Pedal Cover A2034300084 £10.38 1
Pedal Cover A1702900182 £19.80 1
Pedal Cover A6393000082 £5.40 1
Additional Comments:

Hi

These Pedal part numbers do fit the same type of vehicle as yours but they different pedals and part numbers for the covers so we cannot be sure they will fit.
All the Pedal Part Numbers are different on your car, so its up to you if you want to order them or not

Sub-Total (excl VAT) :
£29.65
Ship to BDXXXXX UK: £5.17
VAT at 20%: £6.96

Total Cost to your Door:
£41.78

The part numbers all match, am tempted to take a shot for £42 all in. What do you reckon?

It will be nice to see what turns up, go for it and come back to us.

Ordered.

Will post up pics of what arrives.

Had a slightly confusing email exchange but long and short is that I was under quoted above. Seems one of the pedals will be an additional £45 or so.

Decided to pursue it, hope it's not a dead duck.

Will be interesting to see what you get as Zenman says, i paid £79 for my set i think for the vito last year , so find it hard to believe that just 1 pedal would be £45 but hey you automatic drivers are different to us manuals LoL

Nick

sparkydude said:
Will be interesting to see what you get as Zenman says, i paid £79 for my set i think for the vito last year , so find it hard to believe that just 1 pedal would be £45 but hey you automatic drivers are different to us manuals LoL Nick

Yeah my left leg muscles are wasting away....!

It will be the gas pedal, I was quoted £37 plus vat for that
£23 for the auto and £7 for the foot brake, all from MB parts

Any news on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom