Viano Under seat Plastic compatment cover screw

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pappa583

SUPPORTER
Car
2013 Vito compact sportx brabus
Opened the plastic cover under the drivers seat to put my tow ball in today and the plastic screw that holds it on popped off and ended up rolling down the drain in the street....
Both drivers seat and passenger have the compartments underneath and these plastic covers clip in with a plastic sort of screw.
But can't find one on ebay, nothing is coming up on the search for vito or viano under seat plastic covers.... even getting plastic toilet seats Come up....
Any ideas or is it gonna be a call to mercedes?
Cheers for any help 👍

Ask at an MB commercial dealership (likely to be cheaper). I assume this is the bit you're after (this is my Vito):

1628630499582.png

Contact a breaker, and expect to pay over the odds.
The dealers might supply it, but I would be surprised.

Ask at an MB commercial dealership (likely to be cheaper). I assume this is the bit you're after (this is my Vito):

View attachment 116770
Thats the one, was like slow motion as it rolled down the road and into the drain gulley. Managed to lift the drain cover but couldn't see it and the water was stinking....

I can't remember are the fasteners for the back storage areas the same?
Could you borrow one from there, until?

I can't remember are the fasteners for the back storage areas the same?
Could you borrow one from there, until?
Checked the 2 on the cover in the rear quarter where the jack is and these are different, these have a catch on the back.
Did get a reply from a company on ebay which supply mercedes parts and they said they don't supply them separate. The screws only come with the box cover, but if that's the case they surely shouldnt fall out or be able to be removed.... 🤔

There was a guy 3D printing them on a forum I'm on , as they are prone to falling off.. ill have to see if I can remember where it was..

There was a guy 3D printing them on a forum I'm on , as they are prone to falling off.. ill have to see if I can remember where it was..
Excellent thanks for that 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom