Video: Audi driver wrong way down slip road and crash.

MancMike

Seeing someone ahead like that, I would have given it a wider birth.

I'd have also phoned the police.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
Just seen this on FB and can't believe people are saying the camera car was out of order! Retards!

TheFoX

Car
CLS 350 CDI Sport
I think the driver was intoxicated, judging by the lack of driver judgement.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
Seeing someone ahead like that, I would have given it a wider birth.

I'd have also phoned the police.

A wider berth and she might have driven past and on to the M-way.

The video was shared with the police.

Wheelsnuts

MB Enthusiast
Car
W246
A very confused and dangerous driver for whatever reason. Could be an example of following a satnav instruction without looking or thinking properly! i.e. "take the next exit".

MB Enthusiast
Car
2009 W204 C180K
The damage to the Audi was completely self inflicted which will be punishment enough. Perhaps drunk or if not the driver just panicked and got flustered when the penny dropped. Audi drivers do seem to get a bad press don't they.

gIzzE

MB Enthusiast
Car
530d Touring + Boxster S
It takes a special kind of stupid to buy one to be fair!

I have momentary lapses in intelligence and end up thinking 'Ooooh, that looks nice!' and buy one, then a week or two later I snap out of it and think 'You idiot, it is as crap as the last one.'

Maybe the driver in the video is still simply stuck in stupid mode and only just bought it?

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
The comments below the video are almost as insane as the driver.

bob6600

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
AUDI S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Judging by the '3 point turn' I would definitely say intoxicated in some shape or form.

TheFoX

Car
CLS 350 CDI Sport
The Audi driver probably saw the barrier and said, 'GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!'

My mate is an Audi driver and even he thinks Audi drivers are cocks. When I asked him if he was also a ****, he grinned and replied, 'Yes.'

Mind you, I reckon that the crown will soon be stolen by Skoda drivers, as they seem to be on the rise. Yep, Audi drivers could soon find they are relegated.

;)

John

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W222 S500L
Just seen this on FB and can't believe people are saying the camera car was out of order! Retards!

I wonder if said people would be saying the same if the Audi driver was allowed to continue to join the main road in the wrong direction, and ultimately causing a fatal collision with one of their relatives.

Jason1145

Car
Merc B Class W245
She is white clearly pixelated, should've been blurred... Hope she gets done by the police she is a menace to others!

D

Deleted member 11979

TheFoX said:
The Audi driver probably saw the barrier and said, 'GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!' My mate is an Audi driver and even he thinks Audi drivers are cocks. When I asked him if he was also a ****, he grinned and replied, 'Yes.' Mind you, I reckon that the crown will soon be stolen by Skoda drivers, as they seem to be on the rise. Yep, Audi drivers could soon find they are relegated. ;)

A Skoda is just an Audi for people with class

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom