Video: Audi driver wrong way down slip road and crash.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seeing someone ahead like that, I would have given it a wider birth.

I'd have also phoned the police.

Just seen this on FB and can't believe people are saying the camera car was out of order! Retards!

I think the driver was intoxicated, judging by the lack of driver judgement.

Seeing someone ahead like that, I would have given it a wider birth.

I'd have also phoned the police.

A wider berth and she might have driven past and on to the M-way.

The video was shared with the police.

A very confused and dangerous driver for whatever reason. Could be an example of following a satnav instruction without looking or thinking properly! i.e. "take the next exit".

The damage to the Audi was completely self inflicted which will be punishment enough. Perhaps drunk or if not the driver just panicked and got flustered when the penny dropped. Audi drivers do seem to get a bad press don't they.

It takes a special kind of stupid to buy one to be fair!

I have momentary lapses in intelligence and end up thinking 'Ooooh, that looks nice!' and buy one, then a week or two later I snap out of it and think 'You idiot, it is as crap as the last one.'

Maybe the driver in the video is still simply stuck in stupid mode and only just bought it?

The comments below the video are almost as insane as the driver.

Judging by the '3 point turn' I would definitely say intoxicated in some shape or form.

The Audi driver probably saw the barrier and said, 'GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!'

My mate is an Audi driver and even he thinks Audi drivers are cocks. When I asked him if he was also a ****, he grinned and replied, 'Yes.'

Mind you, I reckon that the crown will soon be stolen by Skoda drivers, as they seem to be on the rise. Yep, Audi drivers could soon find they are relegated.

;)

Just seen this on FB and can't believe people are saying the camera car was out of order! Retards!

I wonder if said people would be saying the same if the Audi driver was allowed to continue to join the main road in the wrong direction, and ultimately causing a fatal collision with one of their relatives.

She is white clearly pixelated, should've been blurred... Hope she gets done by the police she is a menace to others!

TheFoX said:
The Audi driver probably saw the barrier and said, 'GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!' My mate is an Audi driver and even he thinks Audi drivers are cocks. When I asked him if he was also a ****, he grinned and replied, 'Yes.' Mind you, I reckon that the crown will soon be stolen by Skoda drivers, as they seem to be on the rise. Yep, Audi drivers could soon find they are relegated. ;)

A Skoda is just an Audi for people with class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom