video in motion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wcr2

Car
C350 Sport
So I was about to buy the cable to allow video in motion to work with the TV tuner, obviously for a passenger to watch :bannana:

Some google research found this site -

DVDInMotion: Video unlock solution for Mercedes-Benz

Anyone used this method to unlock VIM ? If its true to what it says then this would be my preferred method.

popcorn-clip-art-4ibBRgxig.jpeg

I've got video-in-motion on our E220 & Vito. It came as standard but only works in reverse for some reason. :dk:

It will be a wind up - nobody's really that stupid.

Surely not another forum full of tree hugging do gooders???

More torque than AMG can deliver....

See, a wind up :D

There's more? Tell, come on, tell, who else??

I could tell you how to do it, but you'd have to give me your wife if you're married, or your dog if you're not...

Trying desperately to think of a smart, succinct (maybe too big a word for the OP) answer to a post by a moronic child who thinks he's better than everyone else because he hasn't killed anyone yet whilst watching telly at 70mph...but I can't. :dk:

Trying desperately to think of a smart, succinct (maybe too big a word for the OP) answer to a post by a moronic child who thinks he's better than everyone else because he hasn't killed anyone yet whilst watching telly at 70mph...but I can't. :dk:

Why do 70 if your watching telly.

To be fair it's quite mild watching tv. A wagon driver got caught cooking his lunch on a camping stove recently whilst on the motorway.

StuartK said:
Why do 70 if your watching telly. To be fair it's quite mild watching tv. A wagon driver got caught cooking his lunch on a camping stove recently whilst on the motorway.
He was cooking roadkill so thought it was allowed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom