video in motion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As the OP should know by now (or not.....), VIM is a taboo subject that can get you prosecuted if found active in your car, also can invalidate your insurance if found active after a major collision., really not worth the hassle; nuff said!

Surely not another forum full of tree hugging do gooders???

Nope, just a bunch of sensible people who wouldnt want to see someone killed whilst some stupid tw4t was watching TV whilst driving.

As the OP should know by now (or not.....), VIM is a taboo subject that can get you prosecuted if found active in your car, also can invalidate your insurance if found active after a major collision., really not worth the hassle; nuff said!

Yeah, which is why its now done and fully working. I get the point though, it does get rather difficult to remain focused on EastEnders as you go over 120mph. :wallbash:

:fail

:ban:

:thumb:

Yeah, which is why its now done and fully working. I get the point though, it does get rather difficult to remain focused on EastEnders as you go over 120mph. :wallbash:

120? In a C350? :doh:

So I was about to buy the cable to allow video in motion to work with the TV tuner, obviously for a passenger to watch :bannana:

Some google research found this site -

DVDInMotion: Video unlock solution for Mercedes-Benz

Anyone used this method to unlock VIM ? If its true to what it says then this would be my preferred method.

OP as others have said, it is incredibly dangerous to be distracted by a video signal of any sort (DVD or TV or YouTube or whatever) whilst driving. It's on the same level of danger as texting whilst driving. Plus insurance will be invalidated and you will be personally liable if you injure someone. This can be thousands if it's a light injury, or you can sign away your entire future if someone gets permanently disabled as a result of your actions, half of which will probably be going off to an ambulance chasing lawyer. You're better off considering all this now rather than later.

Yes there are a couple of ways to enable video in motion but it's not worth the risk. Enjoy COMAND for what other things it has to offer and enjoy driving with your full concentration on the road ahead.

Your irresponsibility is astounding.

Maybe if one of your children or relatives is killed or injured by a tw4t watching TV you might feel differently.

Congratulations for admitting on a public forum your flagrant disregard for UK law and disregard for others in pursuit of your own selfish ends. You must feel very proud of yourself. :fail

Surely Op you realise there are far more interesting programs on Radio 4 than TV...

PS sorry for spelling errors hit a bumpy road whilst posting....

This is a wind up thread...and we are wound up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom