Video: Lambo Aventador crash in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Lambo did not have winter tyres on. This was a disaster waiting to happen.

it really hasn't been cold enough in central London recently to need winter tyres .. I doubt winter tyres would have made any difference.

I think the guy that helped the bird outa the passenger seat was the driver of the Maserati parked up behind. Who's taking bets they were showin-off to each other?

So, if car A is tooling down the outside lane of a m'way @ 85 & car B, doing 68 in the middle lane moves R to overtake a middle lane hog & causes car A to hit the centre divider is it car A's fault because he was speeding?

Just asking.

So, if car A is tooling down the outside lane of a m'way @ 85 & car B, doing 68 in the middle lane moves R to overtake a middle lane hog & causes car A to hit the centre divider is it car A's fault because he was speeding?

Just asking.

And if car A was doing the national limit and braked in time to avoid the incident, there would only be a few expletives rendered.

Just saying. :D

You drive for the conditions.......just like the **** in the Lamborghini was NOT doing!

From what I've seen in person and online, one would assume he drives like a c0ck most of the time:

[youtube]PQ0hTUV-YIQ[/youtube]

hardly driving like i c0ck? he's going no more than 5mph, yea he blips the throttle for the folk with the cameras :dk:

And if car A was doing the national limit and braked in time to avoid the incident, there would only be a few expletives rendered.

Just saying. :D

You drive for the conditions.......just like the **** in the Lamborghini was NOT doing!

So it would be the car in the outside lane's fault? Is that what you are saying?

So it would be the car in the outside lane's fault? Is that what you are saying?

If he was driving without due care and attention, or even dangerously the mighty blue might have said that........

Next time slow down ;)

:D

Looks to me like it is the other drivers fault by default unless it can be proven that the Lambo was speeding, which it can't, hence other driver's fault.

Now the Lambo WAS probably speeding, do probably it IS the Lambo's fault, but if it can't be proven then it is not...

Just legalities.

If he was driving without due care and attention, or even dangerously the mighty blue might have said that........

Next time slow down ;)

:D

In my scenario let's say it was a bright, dry day, traffic was light & driver A wasn't on the phone, wasn't texting, wasn't changing stations on his radio & was paying close attention to what was going on around him on the road as he cruised down the m'way when Driver B decided to change lanes, giving him about the same amount of time to react as the Lambo guy was given.

Was it driver A's fault because he was speeding?

No...just an excuse the other driver will use to try and get out of it.

Cool car+hot head driver=...anybody?

Two cars collided, another was damaged as a result, no one was hurt and no one was arrested.................................:dk:

Am I the only one who thinks it's going to be a 50/50 on the insurance?

You're pretty close. The respective insurance companies will split the liability and 'argue' about the proportions.

It has to be remembered that we have neither seen everything nor heard what those involved and any witnesses have to say.

The Mazda driver has failed to conform to the traffic sign and the speed of the Lambo is pure speculation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom