Video: Lambo Aventador crash in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why don't we use metre's.

My sister and her husband are both chartered surveyors and still use feet when referring to office space.

Because dear boy we won the war (twice!):D

They started calling french fries freedom fries........

....but French fries are actually Belgian! :fail

Yep, but wasn't it Bush the younger who said the French knew nothing about business...they didn't even have a word for entrepreneur!

The thinking distance alone is twice the distance so it matters not if your braking distance is small.

Really? So, the Lambo was going to crash no matter and do as much damage as it originally did?

renault12ts said:
Yep, but wasn't it Bush the younger who said the French knew nothing about business...they didn't even have a word for entrepreneur!
That's my favourite "Dubbya-ism" :D

That's my favourite "Dubbya-ism" :D

It is patently obviously a French word.

"Origin of ENTREPRENEUR

French, from Old French, from entreprendre to undertake."

They always said Bush Jnr is thick.

The above quote, by the way, is from Merriam-Webster, which is an American reference book company.

It is patently obviously a French word.

"Origin of ENTREPRENEUR

French, from Old French, from entreprendre to undertake."

They always said Bush Jnr is thick.

The above quote, by the way, is from Merriam-Webster, which is an American reference book company.

It's French? Wow!

Well atleast he wiped out BMW & no Mercedes were harmed in this making.

:rolleyes:

SECOND THOUGHTS.. yes maybe he was speeding a bit here too..

The whole point of the 30mph limit in urban situations is to give other road users time. The problem with having a fast car or bike is you can appear where you are not expected. Accelerating quickly and exceeding the limit is basically putting other drivers manoeuvring in near proximity into an impossible situation. They can make a safe decision to start a manoeuvre and have it completely undermined.

So on the basis of what's in the video: Potentially 100% blame to the Lambo plus possible charge under section 2 given the urban context.

^ I agree. I think that's a fine assessment of the situation as seen on the video. I think (mho) that the guy in the Lambo was showing of to the bird and the guy behind in the Maserati was somehow related to, or knew, either or both of them.

Only funny if true, surely. You shouldn't have disabused Renault and burst the bubble.
Many things that sound funny are fiction but its also important to understand that why it might be amusing, it is not in fact true. Its not up to you if I wish to set straight a myth. Renault is a grown up decent chap I'm sure he won't mind. :rolleyes:

You obviously don't see some of these fools on a daily basis doing laps around Harrods, tearing up and down Sloane Street and Brompton Place like I do then ;)

They could have all the fun in the world if they just drive out the city a few miles to Brands Hatch or Silverstone for a track day! Instead they confine themselves to the same 1 square mile.

One of these ****s lives near me. His latest toy is a Nissan GTR, Black, black wheels, sports exhaust, chestwig. He redlined the GTR in 2nd past my house the other day. This is a quiet suburban street with drives, kids, etc, I wasn't surprised because I'd head him doing repeated 0-60's for the previous 5 mins all round the neighbouring streets

I'm not green eyed. I just don't want to see my child or anyone else's thrown 20 feet in the air when one of their stunts goes wrong.

PS His wife is also a ****. Her speciality is driving her white Q7 at 40mph down my 20 mph street. Black wheel, black glass, appalling atttitude.

****'s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom