Video of stolen Honda Civic in Belfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And what... shoot joy riders? Or even car thieves? This is not America, you know...

Why not shot them?????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MBClub UK

William clegg, para, did shoot one (joy rider) in NI in 1995, and was found guilty of murder.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

I wonder would he have been convicted of murder if he and his colleagues had told the truth and hadnt tried to cover up???

Just wondering......

Not intetested in a political argument.

What would you do if you were an armed officer in that same bullet proof landrover????? Curious to know

Last edited:
Nice to see \someone from Belfast on the forum.....pity it has to come in such poor representation of our city

where are you based 230k? The E300 sounds cool - quite fancy one :D

William clegg, para, did shoot one (joy rider) in NI in 1995, and was found guilty of murder.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Lee Clegg...and he's back in the army.

Nice to see \someone from Belfast on the forum.....pity it has to come in such poor representation of our city

You're the fourth member from NI on this thread.

There are some who say the best thing to do with Ireland is to tow it into the Atlantic and sink it with gunfire. Sometimes when i see the "Prods" with their flags symbols,marches and cries of "no surrender" I agree with Johnson "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel". They no more represent any UK I subscribe to than do the rabid republicans who will fight to the last drop of someone elses blood.
What a bl***dy stupid set of values to fight over. The incidence of mental illness in N Ireland was very low during the troubles because every nutter was out on the streets acting out his delusions. Seems some still are.

That would be akin to shooting one's self in the foot considering the amount of trade UK does with RoI.

Hi Lenny

It is such a poor representation of our city, I agree. I didnt even think joyriding was still going on thats how naive I am. I was totally shocked when I was shown the video. I would be less than 3 miles from where this was going on.

Cheers

I

Both of them??

How did you find that out?

Facebook shows a photo of the Astra burnt out.

Shame they didn't lose control of the car and take out everyone on the pavement and fall out the window afterwards. Save the police the hassle...

Just absolutely mindless behaviour.

I drove up the Falls about 2am on new years day leaving one of my doorman home, the Asta was burnt out opposite the Spires Centre, no sign of anyone about

Alan

We even had a night at the Merchant for a special birthday...and they sent the Bentley!!

SWMBO and I attended a cracking wedding reception at The Merchant last year it was "bob on" and a fitting tribute to the real Belfast. We really liked "The Temple" too. That's up on the Andersontown Road. So places in and out of the city are well worthy of a visit.

Like all cities there are places to avoid at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom