Viewing a W124 E320 Coupe later

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Just Dirk

Car
None
Off to see this tonight.. Fingers crossed, looks quite clean..

c24sb86

Looks like the passenger door hinge might need a small amount of adjustment? might get you a few quid off. If the wheels are genuine AMG spit rims they could be worth a a bit, but refurb could also be pricey which might be worth bearing in mind. If you're fussy, you might also want to check the colour of the front bumper, as it appears to be body coloured rather than the contrast colour as per the other plastic cladding and rear bumper.

BillyW124 put together a pretty comprehensive buyers guide for the w124 coupe that it would be worth printing off and taking with you.

Good luck with the negotiation. Hopefully its a good un.

Cheers mate :) Already sold the rims lol... My mate is a fitter at merc and wants the wheels, he's coming with me later too.. :)

Oil leak, jacking points rusted, behind headlight holed and fibre glassed.. Went well tho.. Onwards and upwards..

W124 bumpers are always the wrong colour if they've been repainted. The chances of a bodyshop getting it right seem to be about 1 in 10,000

Good luck finding a W124 without rust under the washer bottle, rusty jacking points and an oil leak

Nick Froome

W124 bumpers are always the wrong colour if they've been repainted. The chances of a bodyshop getting it right seem to be about 1 in 10,000

Good luck finding a W124 without rust under the washer bottle, rusty jacking points and an oil leak

Nick Froome
My mate has had a couple of beauties through his garage as part ex tbh..
Apart from that was it a good car ?

How did it drive ?

What price being asked ?

Drove lovely in all fairness, pulled well even though the throttle pedal needed adjusting, 4sp box was ace, interior tired but liveable.. Was up for 1500 so for that money it will sell, I'm just more of a bargain hunter :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom