Viewing C63 in the morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jas C63

Car
E92 M3 comp pack
Hi everyone,
I'm viewing a C63 in the morning for the first time, is there anything i need to be on the lookout for apart from the usual?
It's a 2012 '62' mercedes approved used car

Get a free tank of fuel - you'll need it :) that's exactly what I've got, magnetite black 62 plate.. Love it

Check how much tread is left on rear tyres.....then enjoy it

its a fantastic car the C63, you will love it, they eat tyres, guzzle fuel, and are the best fun EVER. better if it has a LSD btw, And you NEED your secondary cats gutted asap.

Last edited:
Hi mate

If you are interested in a C63 why not take a look at mine. The spec is

Diamond White, designo black leather
24k miles, demo + me
FSH at Merc, service A performed at nearly 12k miles, service B performed last week at 24k miles.
Car has service pack from when I purchased it in Oct 2013 for 2 years until Oct 2015
Harmon Kardon logic surround sound
DAB
Black 19" multi spokes (nearly brand new, literally blemish free)
Privacy glass
Genuine carbon fibre rear diffuser from rebellion.
Carbon fibre dipped rear spoiler, front spoiler and wing mirrors.
507 stripes.
Calipers painted PPP red only two months ago.
Hubs painted at same time in silver so looking brand new.
Sills resprayed only 2 weeks ago due to stone rash on front edges.
Alcantara PPP steering wheel upgrade 2 months ago.
Full IPE valved exhaust system inc long tube headers (cost £5000 with inv to prove).
2 sets of exhaust tips, one ceramic grey shown in photos, the other chrome black (addnl cost)
Quaife Limited Slip Diff (cost £1400 with inv to prove).
2 x BMC filters
2 x trackers fitted, one monitor and one retrieve.
Remapped to 552 bhp, huge torque, huge noise.
2 brand new Michelin Supersports on the rears, 4.5mm Michelin Supersports on the fronts.
Standard options include comand, sunroof, electric memory seats for driver and passenger, heated seats, fold mirrors, all connectivity cables for iPhone, blackberry, iPod etc

The car has wanted for nothing, in fact I have spent the best part of £12k on extras. It has been detailed by Russ at Reflectology mid year. I have had the oil changed/topped up numerous times during my ownership. The car has no bad points, it's in absolutely immaculate condition and I would welcome any inspection.

Including all the mods I'm looking for £40k or, alternatively, I am looking for £36k if I remove the exhaust and LSD. That's a bargain considering the time, care and money that has been spent on this car.

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=116617

Let me know cheers

This

THIS is the car to buy without a doubt, its PERFECT :thumb: and better than anything you can get from Merc :thumb:

BUT Scott is " Aff His Heed " if he sells it, its a fantastic car and anything else will be less, but he has the itch to change and I know that itch so well ....

Hi mate

If you are interested in a C63 why not take a look at mine. The spec is

Diamond White, designo black leather
24k miles, demo + me
FSH at Merc, service A performed at nearly 12k miles, service B performed last week at 24k miles.
Car has service pack from when I purchased it in Oct 2013 for 2 years until Oct 2015
Harmon Kardon logic surround sound
DAB
Black 19" multi spokes (nearly brand new, literally blemish free)
Privacy glass
Genuine carbon fibre rear diffuser from rebellion.
Carbon fibre dipped rear spoiler, front spoiler and wing mirrors.
507 stripes.
Calipers painted PPP red only two months ago.
Hubs painted at same time in silver so looking brand new.
Sills resprayed only 2 weeks ago due to stone rash on front edges.
Alcantara PPP steering wheel upgrade 2 months ago.
Full IPE valved exhaust system inc long tube headers (cost £5000 with inv to prove).
2 sets of exhaust tips, one ceramic grey shown in photos, the other chrome black (addnl cost)
Quaife Limited Slip Diff (cost £1400 with inv to prove).
2 x BMC filters
2 x trackers fitted, one monitor and one retrieve.
Remapped to 552 bhp, huge torque, huge noise.
2 brand new Michelin Supersports on the rears, 4.5mm Michelin Supersports on the fronts.
Standard options include comand, sunroof, electric memory seats for driver and passenger, heated seats, fold mirrors, all connectivity cables for iPhone, blackberry, iPod etc

The car has wanted for nothing, in fact I have spent the best part of £12k on extras. It has been detailed by Russ at Reflectology mid year. I have had the oil changed/topped up numerous times during my ownership. The car has no bad points, it's in absolutely immaculate condition and I would welcome any inspection.

Including all the mods I'm looking for £40k or, alternatively, I am looking for £36k if I remove the exhaust and LSD. That's a bargain considering the time, care and money that has been spent on this car.

http://forums.m3cutters.co.uk/showthread.php?t=116617

Let me know cheers

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I'm viewing a C63 in the morning for the first time, is there anything i need to be on the lookout for apart from the usual?
It's a 2012 '62' mercedes approved used car

How did the viewing go ?? Did you buy it

The op is bonkers if he does not buy yours!!! if I was better off just now I would sell mine and buy yours!!

Some prefer factory standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom