vikings of canterbury

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz6148

Car
600cl
i need a merc garage to check over and start servicing my cl 600,
has anyone used them, or can reccomend them

They are part of the franchise i work for and can only assume there as good as any other mb official workshop. if you dont want to take it their why not try maidstone or tonbridge?

They have a good rep, a mate of mine does warranties on their sale vehicles.

i need a merc garage to check over and start servicing my cl 600,
has anyone used them, or can reccomend them

Purchased last three MB from them and they are excellent compared to Canterbury main dealer.

Servicing also very good but price structure not far short of Canterbury main dealer pricing - currently have 15% discount on servicing costs.

My friend has recently had major problem resolved by 'independant' called Class Cars, Wingham, Canterbury for a fraction of quoted costs elsewhere and I was more than impressed with their setup and attitude. Has all the MB expertise needed and Star machine.

My E220 is now going to them for next service which is a biggie and I will forgo MB Mobilife with stamp in service book to save a substantial amount of cash!!

Hope this helps you

Bill

Purchased last three MB from them and they are excellent compared to Canterbury main dealer.

Servicing also very good but price structure not far short of Canterbury main dealer pricing - currently have 15% discount on servicing costs.

My friend has recently had major problem resolved by 'independant' called Class Cars, Wingham, Canterbury for a fraction of quoted costs elsewhere and I was more than impressed with their setup and attitude. Has all the MB expertise needed and Star machine.

My E220 is now going to them for next service which is a biggie and I will forgo MB Mobilife with stamp in service book to save a substantial amount of cash!!

Hope this helps you

Bill
thanks for that, i was actualy in a conversation with steve yesterday, and then it dawned on me i know him quite well as i used to buy cars from his other garage (years ago) so will be running it down there on saturday:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom