VIN - Check Spec?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mpc

Car
2018 S205 C250 AMG LINE PREMIUM D AUTO
Hello,

I'm sure on this site somewhere there was a link to a VIN check where you could see the full build spec of your car but i cannot locate the link.

Can anyone help out?

Thank you.

I'm wondering if this info will show whether I have DAB radio installed and if it just needs activating via the engineering menu?

I have a new car on the way too and various VIN decoders had it not even the same model I know it is.... ie. free internet VIN decoders usually suck. The only decent one I've recently tried - — $5.90 — REVs Check in 60 Seconds | Govt PPSR & Full History . Easy to use with precise info

That link is for an Australian website with coverage in the following states. No mention of the UK. There are paid for UK sites that give similar info, but not necessary with accurate free sites still available to the public.

Results Coverage
  • Western Australia (WA)

• New South Wales (NSW)

• Queensland (QLD)

• Victoria (VIC)

• South Australia (SA)

• Tasmania (TAS)

• Northern Territory (NT)

• Capital Territory (ACT)
The known MB decode websites including Mercedes own website deliver the correct datacard without paying for an unknown Australian one.
Try this one and compare it to anything you find elsewhere.
VIN Check - Lookup VIN number and get vehicle DataCard | MBEpc.net

Hi guys,

you can also try to check VIN with the blockchain CV service. It is relatively new vehicle history provider but in my opinion - it is much better than Carfax.. They are gathering data globally from public and non-public databases.

You can read a CASE STUDY here - CV CASE STUDY - REVIEW | THE TRUTH! We Checked Our car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom