Vin data by reg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there, Would you be kind of finding the vin for RRT688R. Thank you very much

hi there, Would you be kind of finding the vin for RRT688R. Thank you very much

Can I get a vin please CP05VZW thanks

See my reply to your other request. Not that it matters now as the access has now been revoked

As above, its no longer available to the general public, but for some strange reason a couple of members still have access.
If you need a Vin# from the Reg, just post here and it can be done.
Hi any chance you can still do this? Need the vin to VK67ZCA. Really appreciate if you could get it. Thanks in advance

Hi any chance you can still do this? Need the vin to VK67ZCA. Really appreciate if you could get it. Thanks in advance

I'm sure AMGeed won't mind me replying for him. The access some of us had was removed and there are only a couple of guys on here who can get this info. However, all of these types of threads were closed because members were joining just for a VIN number and then never posting again. AMGeed no longer has access and I don't think anyone who still has any access is doing this for new members, especially non-MB.

Closing like the other threads, it's not in the spirit of the forum to join up only to ask this never to be seen again!

If any new members are reading this, you can PM me after you have 30 posts for a VIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom