VIN decoder problems!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boxbrownie

MB Enthusiast
Car
ML350Cdi BE now replaced, E220 2013MY just for a bit.....
Hi all, brand new here as today I bought my first MB a nice CLS320CDi, and I thought it would be so easy to find out all the listed options and variations fitted to me particular vehicle, I have searched for a decoder but almost all links go back to the "russian" site and I just cannot get it to work for me......help please, is there a reliable decoder site?

Or if somebody knows how to access that site

Vin : WDD2193222A158301

Thank you in advance and I hope this will be the first of many hours trawling through here :D

Thanks for the link Harry, I have registered and seen the list of options but it appears to not list some of the technical options and variations as I have seen listed in other vin decoder lists, it appears to be "parred down" for cleanliness :confused: I was hoping for something more akin to a dealers decode.
Also does anyone know a link/contact with MB so I can trace my cars service history if thats possible (although its only done 35K).

Best regards David

Hi David,
I rang my local Merc dealer and they posted me a copy of the history for free.
Got to be worth trying?

That was going to be my next move, I hope my local dealer is as helpful as yours! But good to hear they are open to supplying the info.

Thanks for the info.

Best regards David

Good luck, let us know how you get on!

Certainly will do, cheers chaps.

I hinted that they might get work from things that the history highlighted needed doing, so they were only too happy to help ;)

Wellat least that site looked more promising, but upon entering my vin code I get the message "Ошибка!
Данный VIN-номер не найден в БД!"

I guess the red font indicates something not quite correct? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom