vinyl wrapping in surrey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gasman2

Car
c63 amg
Want to do away with some of the chrome on my c63 and would like to get it matt black vinyl wrapped
Does anyone know of any good wrappers(no fifty cent /eminem jokes please) ie window surrounds etc too much chrome for my liking

gasman2 said:
Want to do away with some of the chrome on my c63 and would like to get it matt black vinyl wrapped Does anyone know of any good wrappers(no fifty cent /eminem jokes please) ie window surrounds etc too much chrome for my liking

Will pm you in a short while.

Was going to do the same with my car, Sukh has a contact that was going to do mine.

There is Valetmagic near Windsor who wrap a lot of GTRs (or used to) but like all things do your own research just in case

I would like to hear of any good wrappers in the London area too.

there very good guys just done my friend hammer pickup in cricklewood

Speak to a company called Yiannimize, they are the best at wrapping.

Not in Surrey though.

Check out the website. Yanni is the bo#####@!! The cars they wrap are unreal. There is a lot of YouTube videos as well. He does all the ****nal football players cars.

There is Valetmagic near Windsor who wrap a lot of GTRs (or used to) but like all things do your own research just in case

+1 for Valet Magic, They are in Camberley now. Robbie did my 911 2 years ago and will be doing the C63 next year. Excellent quality.

I personally use Dub Customs in Essex, speak to Dan or Sean great friendly chaps know their stuff and very reasonably priced! Which you'll discover if you do take someone's advice further up and call the other place not in surrey

Anyone know what's the going rate for dechroming a C63? I am keen to do the door window frames, DLR surrounds and the thin strip around the grill. Not sure about roof bars yet.

Anyone got any pics of a dark silver car done by any chance?

I do think that Mercedes especially have gone a little crazy with the shiny bits of late and I to am a fan of the matt or gloss black detailing.

I want to get a wrap done on my roof and would like a recommendation near Beaconsfield.

Think I'm going to get my car Dechromed and Tinted as soon as I've got the spare time :)

Hi I got quoted £250.00 ,that included VAT to do both sides DRL surrounds all the front grill and the chrome bit on the boot. But I'm in Wiltshire so it's just to give you an idea of cost.

PD1 said:
+1 for Valet Magic, They are in Camberley now. Robbie did my 911 2 years ago and will be doing the C63 next year. Excellent quality.

Absolutely recommend Robbie at valet magic. He's tinkered with my GTR and C63. Sound guy and cares about detail. Definitely consider valet magic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom